pizza question

Options
124»

Replies

• mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I totally understand what you did taking off the toppings, but, you would've been better off having no pizza at all... or just 2 slices.
    But, hopefully you learn from this. Cause this isn't the best approach to eating!! But as I said, I DO understand why you did it !

But yeah, cheese/oils would've had the most calories, but log 400 or 450 I reckon :)

Good luck with your choices, and eat well and in moderation. Don't let anyone get in your way, :) x
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    That is the saddest sounding pizza ever :((

<3
  • jerman01
    jerman01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My suggestion is just to make an estimate. Move on. One day of pizza won't kill your diet. Just don't do it very often.

There is no way to make an accurate estimate. Just put in the calories, move on. That's what I do.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Ok, she's asking the question because obviously she doesn't LIKE the pizza crust!

uum doubtful. she doesn't like the crust but scraped it onto a tortilla. hmmm..no. sounds like she was trying to save calories to me.
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    First of all i will add that i also have seen alot of mean people, not sure what is up with that.

My theory is that a lot of people on here stole their kids' Halloween candy, and are now suffering sugar withdrawal symptoms which are making them cranky (:
  • Becky388
    Becky388 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    First of all i will add that i also have seen alot of mean people, not sure what is up with that.

My theory is that a lot of people on here stole their kids' Halloween candy, and are now suffering sugar withdrawal symptoms which are making them cranky (:
    ^^^

Maybe she doesn't want the carbs or wheat - that would be my reason for doing it.
  • lynnacuff
    Options
    i dont think that there is a cup of cheese on the whole pizza.
  • babickler
    Options
    I always keep a weight watchers pizza in the freezer. That way if we end up getting a pizza I always have options. Depending on the calories I have left for the day and how many in the particular pizza we ordered I decide which one I want. Also try to order from pizza places that I can also get a salad at. So far I have opted for the regular pizza but I still have the one in the freezer just in case.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    With all the cranky, crust pushing people on here I am going to congratulate you on scraping off the toppings. I also give you props on loading up with the veggies- I do that too. Very rarely is there a lot of whole grain in pizza crust, and putting the toppings on a high fiber tortilla will probably keep you full longer. Yes, you had cheese, but probably only about two servings worth. Pizza places tend to use shredded cheese which goes a lot further. I agree with the other people about adding up the toppings.
    The bigger issue is why do all these people care how you eat your pizza. I like my pizza cold, in the middle of the night. Is that okay with everyone? If you enjoyed your dinner, you did fine.

Seriously, I scrape of the toppings all the time. Hadn't thought of tortilla though.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Bahahahha this post is hilarious! I have to agree with a lot of people, though. That is one sad, sad pizza... I love me some pizza.
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I did not read all the responses to this...so If someone suggested this Sorry.

An AWESOME AWESEOM alternative to pizza...use oatmeal flour (grind up oats) and make your own at home! The crust is healthy and delicious and that way you can make individual ones that everyone can enjoy with their own toppings.