Women, lets have a talk... a really "personal" talk

Options

Replies

• msafunk
    msafunk Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    2) Okay this is simple. Feet... take care of them crusty, unkept feet... is gross. Spend 30 bucks, get that s*** professionally taken care of... then buy yourself a foot scrubber, nail polish, and some skin clippers and keep your feet looking decent. Men don't like f**ked up feet, period.

I'm assuming that you've never had crusty, unkempt feet because it's not just something that you notice one day, then go get a pedicure and you're done with. Many women with this problem have tried every goddamn pumice stone, scrub, soak and lotion on the planet that promises to get rid of the dryness and cracking. They don't work. Even scrubbing your feet every day in the shower doesn't keep the crustiness from building up. If you're cursed with dry feet, it takes hours per week to keep them looking sandal-ready. It's just not worth the trouble to keep judgmental *****es happy with the sight of your feet.

And a man that's worth having around won't give a ****. If he doesn't like you because you have ****ed up feet, then move on.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    This just made me laugh - there are people in the world that are dying of malnutrition & others are killing each other, children are being abused by their parents...& you're seriously fretting about smells in a gym????!!!????? I'm glad we live on different planets...:drinker:

I'm going to go with this answer.

By the way, you're in a gym to get a workout. You should be sweating. Sweat=smell. Get over it or start working out at home.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

lmao... so true!!!

I know some people say Vaginas are self cleaning, and they are... BUT BUT BUT so are your ears, and you still use Qtips. And so is your nose, but you still clean out boogers. Come on! Clean it up and keep it fresh. A little sweet yummy feminine smell never killed anyone. And for GOD sakes if it smells fishy, go to the dr, a simple abx will clear that right up. No need to spread around the stench to anyone in arm distance.

And nothing on the PLANET annoys me more than girls that quit shaving just because its winter. Sigh. But ultimately that is their business.

I guess to each their own, but when your smell starts heading my direction, I get to say something about it. :smokin:
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Good god what Gym do you go to?
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    ViY7j.gif
  • donteatmycookie
    donteatmycookie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    1) maybe those women don't give a **** what men like
    2) it's a gym. maybe it's sweat you're smelling.

Agreed.

No country in the world is as obsessed with shaving as America is. It's a social view of beauty, not a commandment handed down by some higher deity. If you're that disturbed by other people's body hair, you should probably stop staring at the naked people in your locker room and sniffing around vaginas. It's 2012, honey. Not everyone woman in the world slits her wrists because a guy frowns upon what she does with her body hair.

Also, if you still smell powder fresh after visiting the gym, I'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    31011491_8434.jpg
  • MagicWhispers
    Options
    I personally dont believe people should be judged in any way shape or form. If there is someone i cant deal with i stay away, but would never say that they are gross and i am all knowing and great. in order to judge someone as being in the wrong, you must first feel that you are superior in some way. The women at the gym, while not meeting "YOUR" standards of hygeine must care about themselves to some degree or they wouldnt be in a gym.. live and let live.. lets try not to see the bad in others, just the good... can't we all just get along:)
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    That is discusting. I've never experienced what you're talking about. Thank goodness! :noway:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    trolling_for_hate_616.jpg

^ this.

well trolled OP. well trolled.

Troll-cat.gif
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    hahahaha...AMEN girl! I totally know at the gym locker room it reeks and there's 4 showers that women barely ever use but I do....I think to myself these chicks must never get boom boom because of that fishy odor but it amazes me because most of the women at my gym are pretty good looking. It's just fricken funny that's all!:laugh:
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    If you're so offended, why not comment to the ladies in the locker room, and see what they have to say to you?

Also, pu**y isn't supposed to smell like flowers, powder, bubblegum or apples. It's supposed to smell like pu**y.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

And nothing on the PLANET annoys me more than girls that quit shaving just because its winter. Sigh. But ultimately that is their business.

NOTHING. on. the PLANET. Annoys you more than girls who don't shave their legs in the winter?

You must live in some charmed world if that is your greatest annoyance.
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    And I (secretly) thought MY pet peeves were ridiculous...

I am constantly awestruck at how many young chicks on this site (and you cannot convince me that you are over 40) seem to think their interpretation of the world (which is generally very limited) permits them to make the rules for the rest of us.

Too bad well-behaved women who follow silly rules rarely get anywhere worth going.
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    This just made me laugh - there are people in the world that are dying of malnutrition & others are killing each other, children are being abused by their parents...& you're seriously fretting about smells in a gym????!!!????? I'm glad we live on different planets...:drinker:

I'm going to go with this answer.

By the way, you're in a gym to get a workout. You should be sweating. Sweat=smell. Get over it or start working out at home.

I agree with the equation. Stop judging.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options

lmao... so true!!!

I know some people say Vaginas are self cleaning, and they are... BUT BUT BUT so are your ears, and you still use Qtips. And so is your nose, but you still clean out boogers. Come on! Clean it up and keep it fresh. A little sweet yummy feminine smell never killed anyone. And for GOD sakes if it smells fishy, go to the dr, a simple abx will clear that right up. No need to spread around the stench to anyone in arm distance.

I guess to each their own, but when your smell starts heading my direction, I get to say something about it. :smokin:

I'm not sure if you've ever read the package or talked to the doctor about this, but you're not supposed to put Q-tips in the ear canal. The part of the ear you clean with a Q-tip (unless you're misusing them) is analogous to cleaning the vulva. Also, I use tissue to blow my nose (self-cleaning) because if I don't, it runs down my face--I don't have that issue with my vag.

Oh, and my vag *does* have a feminine smell, a *natural*, mild, regularly washed but un-disturbed-by-feminine-cleasing-chemicals smell. When it has anything else, I take appropriate steps (e.g. yeast infection treatment, doctors visits).
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Tell me what gym you go to so that I can make a mental note to never go there.
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    Oops
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    IF you get offended, you may want to take my advice into consideration, because more than likely... you are probably one of the ones that needs this the most.

No, I'm offended that someone would post such nonsense. Not really offended, I suppose, I just pity you.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    ^^ IA - and it leaves me wondering what kind of gym you've been frequenting...o.O

for real

I'm wondering that too! Perhaps the zombie apocalypse has started and her ladies locker room is the epicenter
This discussion has been closed.