Women, lets have a talk... a really "personal" talk

Options

Replies

• love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Hey--I know lots of women bash the OP but I happen to whole-heartedly agree.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I haven't run into this problem at my gym, school, or anywhere around here. =/ I guess I just haven't gotten very close to a girl to smell her vag odor or pay any attention to their feet.... I've never checked out another girl's feet. XP Don't frequent the locker room if it bothers you that much. You've got a shower at home. Change real quick if you must and leave.. I don't think this is the place to have your 'personal talk' rant. Maybe you should bring that up with the actual people your having a problem with..

Exactly. Quit sniffing me...I just smell like raspberries.
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Is it judge-y in here or is it just me?

No, it's not just you. :laugh: I was thinking earlier that there were too many mean and judgmental posts floating to the top on this site tonight.

Then again, people like me responding just makes it worse. I'm going to shut up now. i suppose that trolls like the OP don't deserve all this attention.
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    *DDRs for 3 hours and circles OP til she faints*

Power to stinky, hairy, hobbit feeted hippies and super healthy persons everywhere, not giving a piss what other people think, to do what they know is best for themselves. It takes GUTS to go to a gym, in the first place, and it takes even more guts, to go HARD. Good-for-frigging-you. I say when you get those looks and whispers, from THEM, march about as that person's personal air de-freshener.

Then again, the OP might be a troll, because im not entirely sure this is all for real... but then again, the times, they have a-changed... So maybe it is. In which case... :sad:
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm so glad that there are women like you that are the epitome of femininity and style to set us slackers straight.

1. I don't have $30 to get my feet "done" whatever the heck that means.

I just looked up and saw my cat cleaning his "toenails" with his teeth. Maybe this is what the OP means by getting one's feet "done." Although I'm not sure why that would cost $30? Maybe for women who aren't flexible enough to do it themselves?
  • StillChangingAmie
    Options
    Has it occurred to OP that maybe the women in her gym are not actually set out to impress her?

CRAZY, I know, but hear me out.

There also may even be religious reasons for someone to not shave themselves. Maybe one should think a little before being so quick to judge. :]
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    That makes me freaked out to know that there are women out there, who would stare at my privates at the gym, go home..think about it , and then post on an online forum about it.

Are you peeking under shower curtains?

Weirdo.

I think you have to be the weirdo to have misconstrued the OP so horribly--either paranoid or doing some peeking of your own. just sayin.
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Not all women shave. There's nothing wrong with that. The beautiful and amazing Amanda Palmer comes to mind. She wears her hair everywhere!

Amanda Palmer is one of the sexiest women alive, hair and all.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Ewe
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options
    That makes me freaked out to know that there are women out there, who would stare at my privates at the gym, go home..think about it , and then post on an online forum about it.

Weirdo.

I think you have to be the weirdo to have misconstrued the OP so horribly--either paranoid or doing some peeking of your own. just sayin.

Wait, are you not supposed to peek? Uh oh.....
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    There are so many problems with this post that I don't even know where to begin and quite frankly I can't be Fukt.

edward_norton_angry_laptop_gif.gif

iOVlpmmRzG54U.gif
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    Live and let live. If it bothers you that bad I would say go to another gym, but I'm guessing you won't be able to find one up to your standards anywhere. Locker rooms smell, it's a gym! If you dont need to shower after your workout, you're not working hard enough. I personally shave everyday because that's the way I like to keep my body. It's a personal preference. Do I think women who don't shave are gross as you seem to? Not at all.

Another poster already mentioned that Americans are considered obsessed with shaving, we are also considered obsessed with hygiene in general. No other country in the world showers as much as Americans do. I would hate to see how you would fare in countries where bathing a few times a month is the norm.

As far as my feet go.... I paint my nails, I keep them trimmed, but my rough feet paid for my college education thank you. As a Division 1 athlete I practiced more hours a day than I spent in a classroom during college. (Just graduated in May, quite excited) Try running 5 miles, going to a weight training session, then practicing for hours and NOT having calloused feet. Not everyone in the world has the same life or story as you. If I got regular pedicures, my feet would bleed and blister after the rough protective callouses were removed.

Lastly... so a woman goes a few days between shaves. If she is considered unhygienic and unpleasant to look at because of this, does that mean any man with a beard is also considered so? I mean that hair is right there on their face for the world to see.....
  • StillChangingAmie
    Options

Weirdo.

I actually agree with the first post. Hairy vaginas should not be offensive! Half of you need a huge wake up call!
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Idk i agree, I had this problem growing up in High School too, some girls are just plain nasty. We all learn personal Hygiene that being said unless its apart of your religion not to wash you have no excuse. I Cant begin to tell you what I've seen walking into a bathroom stall in the ladies room.. & thinking to myself WTF? how the ****? and just why?...
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    My Mom used to say that a fox smells his tracks first. Hmmmm...
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    ?
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Wow. Seriously? Not being funny, but you might be spending too much time looking at and/or sniffing other women in the locker room. Ala if you smell them like that, your locker room is either reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tiny, or you're standing too close in their personal space.

Either way, let it go and focus on why you're there. Or don't use the locker room and change at home.
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    There are so many problems with this post that I don't even know where to begin and quite frankly I can't be Fukt.

iOVlpmmRzG54U.gif

LOL!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Good lord, OP- who pooped in your raspberry ketones? :laugh:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

iOVlpmmRzG54U.gif

LOL!

Like Jack!
This discussion has been closed.