I Just Want to go on a Date!

Options

Replies

• Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    i haven't been to a date in 4 months. nobody ever hits on me. some people told me that guys are scared to come talk to me but how am i EVER supposed to meet someone this way!

Are you kidding? You're hot!!! Too young for me but guys your age lack the confidence to approach you.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    no i am not, i don't think i am that gorgeous, i'm not adriana lima... but somehow nobody ever talks to me, and all of my friends have something going on in their lives except me.
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You have a dog? Got a friend who is willing to lend you their dog?

I've found since having the pooches that naturally I just talk to more people on a day to day basis - I understand there are dog play parks or some such thing in America *baffled Brit look* borrow a dog and go hang out in the park.

You'll be doing your friend a favour, you'll be packing in some exercise and you might just make eyes across a pooper scoop with a nice bloke. Of course, this only works if you actaully LIKE dogs - but hey, who doesn't? :wink:

I suppose what I am saying is do something where the focus ISN'T about finding a fella, it's about you finding stuff for you, stuff you enjoy. When you're doing something you like you're gonna be giving off happy vibes and that is attractive as anything. Being proactive for you will most likely lead to all kinds of amazing things.

Good luck - and hey, there is a LOT to be said for being a happy single, try to enjoy it while you can :smile:
  • Dinamita_TNT
    Options
    Agree... No time for dating, would like but don't care lol
    So.....get out there and do stuff. Instead of complaining online. I'm just saying, go out and learn to kayak, or take up golf, or volunteer somewhere. You will meet someone outside your house when you're living life.

Or you'll discover you don't need to find someone. I work full time, volunteer as an EMT, with Relay for Life and a youth program, teach dog obedience, and train regularly for half-marathons. I'd like to date, but at this time, I'm too busy to care.
    :)
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    no i am not, i don't think i am that gorgeous, i'm not adriana lima... but somehow nobody ever talks to me, and all of my friends have something going on in their lives except me.
    To me you looks pretty sexy. I wonder why nobady dates you. you may behave in a preventive way
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm at a point where I want to get back into the dating scene. I'd really like to meet someone I could form that companionship with. The thing is I have ZERO luck in the attracting guys department. I don't have skill and I don't know how to flirt. I hate the idea of actively searching for a guy, I mean by using online methods. I'd rather just meet someone by chance while out doing something. I know I must be patient though, it'll happen in time I suppose...

Flirting is the easy and fun part, keeping them interested is where it becomes tricky.
  • needernt
    Options
    I'm at a point where I want to get back into the dating scene. I'd really like to meet someone I could form that companionship with. The thing is I have ZERO luck in the attracting guys department. I don't have skill and I don't know how to flirt. I hate the idea of actively searching for a guy, I mean by using online methods. I'd rather just meet someone by chance while out doing something. I know I must be patient though, it'll happen in time I suppose...
    loose some more pound. you have lots of talent in attracting guys. gorgeous.
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I have Zero dating skills as well and guys look at me but they dont talk to me . Whats wrong with me ?
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I've heard this is a great place to practice dating skills :)
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    loose some more pound. you have lots of talent in attracting guys. gorgeous.

Wow!! Great advice! Lose some more weight....that's your problem.
  • Papalov100
    Options
    Would any of you guys go on a date with me :smile: ?
  • needernt
    Options
    Yes i wil date you but we are fare away from each other.
    So funny. many gorgeous girls wondering why they do not have any dates :flowerforyou:
  • Papalov100
    Options
    I would date you too . :heart:
  • MelodyinGa
    MelodyinGa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    So funny. many gorgeous girls wondering why they do not have any dates :flowerforyou:

As long as you lose more weight....get a life!
  • Papalov100
    Options
    i have lost weight that is my of my older pictures
  • Papalov100
    Options
    I would want to date a guy who would treat me special and also be there when i need him
  • needernt
    Options
    I am not around you now. If you need me :smooched:
    then what? I might not be suitable beau
  • needernt
    Options

As long as you lose more weight....get a life!
    Please get bigger and bigger and bigger. have fun. guys love you fat girls.
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Using a dating site can be lots of fun!! AND since you say you don't know how to flirt it's an even easier way to learn how.. by emailing and interaccting w guys online you can see how specific guys flirt and learn how to banter back and forth with them on a very easy non threatening way.. who cares if you get shot down online.. it's all in the name of fun and games!!

Once you start getting emails and compliments your confidence will soar and then BOOM next thing you know even in the grocery store you'll be smiling.... and spark someones interest!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    i haven't been to a date in 4 months. nobody ever hits on me. some people told me that guys are scared to come talk to me but how am i EVER supposed to meet someone this way!

This is my problem as well. I've been single for....a year and some now.
    My guy friends tell me that guys are too "scared to talk to me" or they just assume i'm taken.
    ohhhhh well :)