Diatomaceous Earth

Options
124»

Replies

• dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I SWEAR by Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth having used it for several issues:

1. Ants/bugs (hubby and I travel in RV and we use it in campgrounds/parks that have bug problems)

2. Red Mange on my new puppy: Vet wanted to keep her on meds for 6 months with no guarantee of killing the mites, however I was in a Trade Center (flea market) and ran across DE, bought some and researched this before using. It cured her Red Mange within a few weeks and she hasnt had it since (she is 2 years old now)

3. In the garden as a pest eliminator and a parasite eliminator in animals

4. As a supplement to help with chronic digestive issues, Tablespoon is a liquid 2 times per day helped me move things along if you know what I mean. I did not lose any weight with it.

5. I forgot about the benefits of relieving joint/inflammation pain...will have to start taking it again.

I tell all my friends about this stuff, not expensive at less than $15 for 10 pounds, if you live in a smaller/farming town that has a feed store you can probably get it there. It won't hurt you and it might just help so get some from your daughter and use it for awhile and see if it helps....FOOD GRADE only

PS...all of my friends/family think I am a nut case because I love this stuff so much...but my husband has seen what it can do for our dogs...

I forgot about the joint pain and inflammation also. I have it mixed with water and sprayed in my garden, sure helps eliminate many of the garden pests and naturally. Wish it would keep those darn cats out of the garden. :)
  • lisag2007
    lisag2007 Posts: 130
    Options
    I believe my dad used to put that on his garden or the yard....and he was an organic gardener and ate organic food....he ate a lot of weird things, but I never heard of him eating this.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    If you eat bread or anything else with flour, you are already getting plenty of diatomaceous earth, since it is used in grain stores to prevent bug infestation.