So your eating less crap, but its still CRAP

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Just a quick observation...

The majority of the avatars telling the OP to cram it because she's a judgmental loser and a meanie pants are not fit, lean, jacked, or awesome looking.

Wow.

I was hoping you would comment on that one... and Acg too. Mr King of the Doughnut-fueled-Workouts needs to get in here!
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    But if you're worried about a friend, do you make a post with the subject title "So your [sic] eating less crap, but its still CRAP" or do you PM your friend?

Ooh oooh ooooooooh, pick me, pick meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • weloveourboys
    weloveourboys Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I think I've got a pretty damn good body, and believe me, I eat my share of "crap."
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I still eat "crap food" every single day. I eat a mix of healthy and a mix of "crap"

Eating 100% clean is boring and lacking flavor IMO
    I see no benefit of eating 100% clean.

My definition of crap food - Any food that tastes bad

This is BS, in my opinion, unless your definiton of "clean" is so narrow as to only include plain boiled chicken, rice, broccoli, etc.

With the cornucopia of spices we have at our disposal flavor is not an excuse to eat unhealthy food.

If you think healthy food tastes bad, the issue is probably you, not the food.
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Im just wondering what your so called friends are making of this......if you had been my friend you wouldn't be now

^^this. I know you would be gone off my list.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Because the purpose of journaling is to become more aware of what we are putting in our mouths, not to make b!tches who read our journals feel good. :noway:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I agree with the OP. I only eat organic veggies grown 20 feet from my door. Everthing else is full of chemical CRAP that will kill you in 60-100 years.

Eeeerm, I think u will find the majority of us will indeed be dead in 60-100 years even if we only ate out of your garden....
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Why don't you try positive encouragement, instead of complaining about what other people eat? If you don't like it, don't read their logs.

Chill out, it's not your problem.

And learn to spell.

Buddy..... Not a single word of the OP's post was spelled incorrectly.
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Judgmental people like you are the reason my diary is private.
  • ItsAquachef
    Options
    You can eat crap and still lose weight. A calorie is a unit of energy. Simply losing the weight is a good place to start, eating a healthier diet will come ( or not) for most sound minded people. :wink:
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Why don't you try positive encouragement, instead of complaining about what other people eat? If you don't like it, don't read their logs.

And learn to spell.

Actually, the title of the thread was not spelled correctly. :huh:
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I would be sad if I cared so much to make a thread about what people that you don't know eat...hmmmm

What she said!!!

Who cares what people eat! What worked for you wont work for everyone..people are so mean..irritates the heck outta me
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options

And learn to spell.

Actually, the title of the thread was not spelled correctly. :huh:

Grammar is not spelling. If you're going to be an internet forum grammar nazi at least do it correctly.

Also.... I may not have seen the title... lol :blushing:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I agree with the OP. I only eat organic veggies grown 20 feet from my door. Everthing else is full of chemical CRAP that will kill you in 60-100 years.

Eeeerm, I think u will find the majority of us will indeed be dead in 60-100 years even if we only ate out of your garden....

I was thinking that too! In 60 years, I will be 94 and I will be quite content to blow all 94 candles off my triple chocolate fudge cake and wash down a big piece of that bad boy with a tall glass of wine!

WOOT for 'crap'! :laugh:
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that you aren't on MY friend's list, Judgey McJudgerson!

Wow! :noway:

ahhhhh I literally laughed out loud when I read this..lol
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Because the purpose of journaling is to become more aware of what we are putting in our mouths, not to make b!tches who read our journals feel good. :noway:

^the reason I keep her as a friend ;-)
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    One man's trash is another man's treasure. Who am I to judge?
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Who wants pizza and burgers? :)
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I fit in 5 pieces of Dove chocolate every day and I'm still losing weight. :) Can't pry them out of my diet, chocolate keeps me sane.
  • navydentalchic
    navydentalchic Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    :noway: :indifferent: