So your eating less crap, but its still CRAP

Options

Replies

• baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    the next time i read about taco bell on some ones food journal im jumpin off a bridge!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    the next time i read about taco bell on some ones food journal im jumpin off a bridge!

Wait, so what would Chick-fil-A do? Cause you to spontaneously combust?? *gets the popcorn*

hehehehehe.....
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    You can lose weight by reducing your calories - whether the food your are putting into your body is good food or bad food, that doesn't matter, you can still lose weight, and they are two different types of lifestyles.
    I have personally chosen to eat some "bad" foods in moderation, so no foods are off limits to me. I haven't changed to a completely clean way of eating. For those that follow that weight loss plan - good for you - but we're not all following the same plan. As long as your are losing weight, and you are happy with your own results, it is nobody's business what foods you are eating. If you are eating junk and NOT losing weight, then that's a different story, and yes, you should re-evaluate what you are eating.
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    <
    Had Sweetie Pies today!! it was the best crap ever
  • AnnaMC1977
    Options
    For people who work 3 plus jobs, sometimes crap is all they have time for. If you get up at 5 am, and work until 11:30 pm, you really don't feel like going in the kitchen and preparing a "healthy" meal. For those of us on the low end, we make do with what we can. We stay within our range, and exercise as much as we can whenever we can.
  • AnnaMC1977
    Options
    And after viewing your diary, you apparently are fortunate enough to be able to eat healty..congrats for that, but for the rest of us..we simply don't get that option.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    That explains my 6 pound weight gain..... I was eating crap. Damn you peanut butter Captain Crunch!
    You also cut the inside of my mouth up!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I'm laughing so hard over here, because I used to eat Captain Crunch when I was a youngster many many moons ago and it used to cut the top/inside of my mouth up too. I stopped eating it way back when because of that. I Haven't had it since nor thought of it....but the thought of it cutting inside the mouth is soooo funny to me to remember
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Wooooooo!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WOW, this thread is loaded with some way funny stuff

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • baptiste565
    Options

Wait, so what would Chick-fil-A do? Cause you to spontaneously combust?? *gets the popcorn*

hehehehehe.....
    chick fil a? i look 4 a mountain top! (u do understand my sarcasm right?)
  • chocl8girl
    Options

hehehehehe.....

Uhhhhh....of course I did, and I thought you were hilarious, so I responded with my own sarcasm (hence the popcorn to be popped in the fire).

Never mind then, carry on. :P *takes my popcorn and goes over to the crap corner*
  • hdjjones
    hdjjones Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. Sure you can limit your calories and eat junk. But why not eat good stuff from the pyramid? You can eat more, eat healthy and still lose weight. Two Mickey D cheese burgers a day doesn't cut it.
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Will Run For Chocolate...

Might do dastardly things for slurpees.

That is all.
  • thrashrn
    Options
    I agree with the OP. I only eat organic veggies grown 20 feet from my door. Everthing else is full of chemical CRAP that will kill you in 60-100 years.

Eeeerm, I think u will find the majority of us will indeed be dead in 60-100 years even if we only ate out of your garden....

But iz scientificlly proven. CRAP has 100% kill rate within 60-100 years.
    Check out the link yourself

http://www.CRAPkillzihazfakelinkdroz.com
  • baptiste565
    Options

hehehehehe.....

Uhhhhh....of course I did, and I thought you were hilarious, so I responded with my own sarcasm (hence the popcorn to be popped in the fire).

Never mind then, carry on. :P *takes my popcorn and goes over to the crap corner*
    I agree 100% with the OP on this thread. this site is for people who have their body, health and diet in check! also u gotta look good! this site is not 4 people who have issues with their diet. wait!!! some just logged in a do nut! im about to go bungie jumping without a bungie! seee yaaa
  • leolin6
    leolin6 Posts: 57
    Options
    cheap entertainment, lol
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    cheap entertainment, lol

All drama is. This is what I do when the drama starts and the opponents gather to burn the witches:

scarjo_popcorn.gif

Of course, only air popped organic vegan no salt popcorn can be used. Wouldn't want to to get the sodium, animal rights, earth friendly patrol on my tail.
  • chocl8girl
    Options

hehehehehe.....

I agree 100% with the OP on this thread. this site is for people who have their body, health and diet in check! also u gotta look good! this site is not 4 people who have issues with their diet. wait!!! some just logged in a do nut! im about to go bungie jumping without a bungie! seee yaaa

OMG, my ENTIRE LIFE is a lie!!! I've been doing everything wrong!! *jumps off after you*
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    cheap entertainment, lol

All drama is. This is what I do when the drama starts and the opponents gather to burn the witches:

scarjo_popcorn.gif

Of course, only air popped organic vegan no salt popcorn can be used. Wouldn't want to to get the sodium, animal rights, earth friendly patrol on my tail.

That popcorn is in a BAG! Therefore, it is processed...

STOP EATING CRAP! Don't you know that it will make you explode!!!!
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm new(ish) here, and have found it fascinating to be able to look at what other people record in their diaries. Like the OP, I have sometimes been surprised at what people eat, but it has put me in mind of someone who once said to me "I had dinner at MacDonalds today., It was so much healthier than what I usually have." It's all relative. And we don't all have the education, resources, or interest to know what is more or less healthy, and can fall victim to less-than-straightforward marketing by food companies.

And I've read a number of "I hate vegetables" posts, which always makes me think that not everyone has had an opportunity to learn to cook and to make things taste good (except, of course, parsnips, which can never taste good).

It has left me wondering if perhaps when we eat a lot of junk food we wind up hungrier because our bodies are left ravenous for nourishment. Whether or not this is true, knowing what counts as "healthy" food isn't knowledge that we're all born wth. We're all learning here; I hope we can make room for all levels of knowledge, commitment and learning..
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    That popcorn is in a BAG! Therefore, it is processed...

STOP EATING CRAP! Don't you know that it will make you explode!!!!

Oh I'm sorry, do my personal habits bother you?

tumblr_m3ev19vgH71rtg76ko1_500.gif