Replies

• bornleader79
    bornleader79 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    poly cystic ovarian syndrome
  • bornleader79
    bornleader79 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    basically too much insulin in the body ...it effects the hormone levels and throws everything off whack.Your period is thrown off...infertility issues.Pre diabetic and diabetes.
  • HealthyDreamy
    HealthyDreamy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WTG Ladies!
  • HealthyDreamy
    HealthyDreamy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • KindredSpirit89
    Options
    Wow, awesome thread! So much inspiration in here :-)

You all look fab, great work ladies xx
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics because I'm lazy, but my apple body is becoming more hourglass shaped as I'm losing weight.
  • hicklette3
    hicklette3 Posts: 2
    Options
    Amazing...simply amazing!!! YOU ROCK!!! Such an inspiration!!! Thanks for posting these pics!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jessiebritt
    jessiebritt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4" and started at about 215 pounds (maybe more but I didn't like to weigh myself regularly then). second photo is around 165 or so.

weightloss13.jpg

I have the EXACT same body type as you! It's amazing to see the transformation!
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Doing lots of abs & oblique workouts has been cinching my waist in.
    My tummy used to come out further than my boobs..

apple_zps15d5d63f.png
  • allison_ortiz
    allison_ortiz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    1yearanniversary.jpg

What a difference, amazing job

This ones better! :flowerforyou:
    2yrcomparison_zps9a9195f4.jpg
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    This thread inspires me so....Always great to see results from my Apple Sisters...
  • skruger22
    skruger22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't even describe my physique as an apple..more like a meatball on a stick! I feel like most of the weight I have lost is from my face/neck and butt/legs. It's frustrating when you just want the belly to go away. According to my measurements I have lost 7 inches on my waist, so that is super encouraging. I have only gone down from size 24 to an 18 though.. First pic is from 3 years ago when I was at my heaviest.. 310. I am down 85 pounds from that in the other pics.
    Confirmationday0322604x640604x640.jpg
    2012-10-12_18-34-47_3222360x640.jpg
    2012-10-12_18-35-54_5712360x640.jpg
    2012-11-04_09-52-12_7662.jpg

AHAHAH!! Meatball on a stick?!?! That is hilarious!! And you look AMAZING!! That's hard work, and you look awesome!! I bet you feel like a new woman! Way to go!! *internet high five!*
    ~Sonja
  • Mbcast29
    Mbcast29 Posts: 2
    Options
    WOW! All of you women look wonderful. More importantly you look healthy and happy. Congratulations and good luck going forward. Just one question: Are there no other men here? Ladies get your men in your lives to join and share thier success also.
  • gretchygirl32
    gretchygirl32 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing all of these inspiring photos, ladies! I hope to one day join the "before and after" ranks! Your encouragement and awesome pictures will certainly help! :happy:
  • ashmike12
    ashmike12 Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow You look great!!
  • ashmike12
    ashmike12 Posts: 23
    Options
    270lbs to 161.6lbs

I have PCOS and I think that is part of the apple-ness.

photo-111.jpg

You look awesome!
  • veghel
    veghel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have always been an "Apple" shaped woman. I was 228 at my heaviest to 171. I still have a ways to go yet… but at least i'm headed in the right direction.:smile:
    side-view_zps3713c089.jpg[/URL]
    BeforeAfter-57lbs_zps41e96acc.jpg[/URL]
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4" and started at about 215 pounds (maybe more but I didn't like to weigh myself regularly then). second photo is around 165 or so.

weightloss13.jpg

I have the EXACT same body type as you! It's amazing to see the transformation!

Thank you! I've lost another 10lbs since that pic was taken. :]

weightloss19.jpg

weightloss18.jpg
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Bump! :D
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    bump! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!