Options
    etiquette-seriously-robswtfrant1.jpg
    :laugh: ROFLMAO :laugh:
    This IS just WRONG on EVERY level!!!
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    "I would be okay with that.
    They are not running on the treadmill that I am running on, why do I care??"

^^^Now that I would like to see. Sounds impossibly hilarious! Two people chasing each other on one treadmill...
    ROFL!!
    Were you locked in a monastery two years ago or something?

vimeo.com/8267567?t=1m30s

:P
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Running-on-treadmill---FitnessGifs4Utumblr.gif
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    gym-guys.png
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Do you own that treadmill?

of course not but you would be okay with that....you would be thinking the exact same thing....cut it out

I would be okay with that.
    They are not running on the treadmill that I am running on, why do I care??
    Pretty much
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Maybe he wanted to race.
  • robert65ferguson
    robert65ferguson Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    It's surely a question of perception. The original poster felt threatened or felt their personal space was being invaded. Others had a different perception. That's what makes life interesting. As human beings we're conditioned by innumerable factors and it's this which distinguishes us from robots. Just agree to disagree and we can all move on.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    gym-guys.png

:laugh: I love how he writes regarding football. Piggers. Dies_Laughing_emoticon.gif
  • Ninjoe42
    Options
    so Im at the gym this afternoon on the treadmill (mine you Im the only person on treadmill row) after abt 30 mins, another person
    decides he wants the treadmill right beside me. Again no other soul on the treadmills. I just wanted to hit stop and ask him...dude really...wth? at least skip a treadmill or something....and he is walking (im not knocking walking) but the pace he was going any other treadmill would have accommodated him just the same. Like going to the movies and someone sits beside you in an uncrowded movie...........unbelievable..............:explode:

I feel you bro...I feel you
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Options
    Do you own that treadmill?

of course not but you would be okay with that....you would be thinking the exact same thing....cut it out

I would be okay with that.
    They are not running on the treadmill that I am running on, why do I care??

i care b/c he had 15 to choose from... why get next to me...I cannot believe these comment from you ppl...im not buying any of this...........personal space...

I hear you...but Dude...relax a little. It'll be alright. Some people have a favorite machine or favorite location for whatever reason. It just so happened to be next to you. So what. It doesn't bother them, why should it bother you? What's the difference if the gym was crowded and that was the only one open? That probably wouldn't bother you then....
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Do you have TV's in front of the treadmills? We do, and we can't change the channels (at least when I'm there at 6am - there are no workers in our employee gym at that time). So, if I want to watch ESPN instead of our local news or law and order, sometimes I have to get uncomfortably close to someone on the next treadmill.....
  • kuzurichan
    Options
    It's surely a question of perception. The original poster felt threatened or felt their personal space was being invaded. Others had a different perception. That's what makes life interesting. As human beings we're conditioned by innumerable factors and it's this which distinguishes us from robots. Just agree to disagree and we can all move on.

This.
    But I get why everyone else is posting their perception as well - they're not trying to argue, but OP seems to be.
    I just love how OP gets all insulted that we don't get it, though. :P
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Options
    What really gets to me is when someone chooses the machine next to me when others are free, and then start to do some combination exercises they made up. :laugh: I can't help it, i get distracted easily. :laugh:
  • EmmaJade706
    EmmaJade706 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    bump