questions for the ladies..

Options
124»

Replies

• megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    tom came on the 11th of this month... wouldnt it be soon to have pg. symptoms?

Nope. My cousin had breast soreness and a few other pregnancy symptoms immediately after her TOM. She is pregnant with twins.
  • untouchable86
    Options
    If you can't afford insurance, then you might able to go to planned parenthood and do a checkup to make sure there's nothing seriously wrong. They can also do a pregnancy test for you.
    thanks
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

My boobs started hurting about a week after I conceived. It's definitely not too soon for that.
  • untouchable86
    Options

Nope. My cousin had breast soreness and a few other pregnancy symptoms immediately after her TOM. She is pregnant with twins.
    wow thats crazy! guess i was proven wrong lol
  • untouchable86
    Options

My boobs started hurting about a week after I conceived. It's definitely not too soon for that.
    well i did a little research last night and my the date of my toms it said if i were id be 2 weeks.. with my other kids i never even knew till i was 6 weeks pregnant. thats why i thought it might be to soon
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Could be low progesterone... especially if you've had your tubes tied, it's pretty common.

Try this book: "Fertility, Cycles, and Nutrition" 4th Edition by Marilyn M. Shannon. Helped me get rid of PMS symptoms and annoying period-related stuff in general... including sore boobs. Covers a lot of female-health aspects.
  • untouchable86
    Options
    Could be low progesterone... especially if you've had your tubes tied?

Try this book: "Fertility, Cycles, and Nutrition" 4th Edition by Marilyn M. Shannon. Helped me get rid of PMS symptoms and annoying period-related stuff in general... including sore boobs. Covers a lot of female-health aspects.
    ill give it a look. thank you
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

well i did a little research last night and my the date of my toms it said if i were id be 2 weeks.. with my other kids i never even knew till i was 6 weeks pregnant. thats why i thought it might be to soon

It's very unlikely that you're pregnant, but it's good to check for sure, and I definitely recommend getting someone to do an exam to rule out infection and/or cysts.
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yes it can! I have symptoms like that when i ovulate. I also spot. since i've been working out regularly, I can tell when I'm ovulating, much more now than I could say six months ago. Just food for thought. If you're mid cycle its too soon to know if you're preggers.
  • untouchable86
    Options

It's very unlikely that you're pregnant, but it's good to check for sure, and I definitely recommend getting someone to do an exam to rule out infection and/or cysts.
    ok ty
  • untouchable86
    Options
    Yes it can! I have symptoms like that when i ovulate. I also spot. since i've been working out regularly, I can tell when I'm ovulating, much more now than I could say six months ago. Just food for thought. If you're mid cycle its too soon to know if you're preggers.
    thats what i thought too thanks
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I once had so much abdominal pain that I was sure I was dying! It was not at any particular point in my cycle, and pregnancy was unlikely. I went to two doctors in less than a week (ob was one) and neither could find anything wrong. They told me to take Aleve and wait. I did and it went away. The only thing I could figure was that I had strained a muscle in my abs lifting an awkward (but not really heavy) load. Maybe yours will just go away too!
  • untouchable86
    Options
    I once had so much abdominal pain that I was sure I was dying! It was not at any particular point in my cycle, and pregnancy was unlikely. I went to two doctors in less than a week (ob was one) and neither could find anything wrong. They told me to take Aleve and wait. I did and it went away. The only thing I could figure was that I had strained a muscle in my abs lifting an awkward (but not really heavy) load. Maybe yours will just go away too!
    i hope so. ive been taking bc powders for the last 3 days cause my head has been pounding, and its getting to where i cant even lay down without my back hurting! it sucks
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different but my ovulation pain last abt a week. Longer than most. i've been meaning to go to the dr to see if i have Endometriosis.
  • untouchable86
    Options
    Everyone is different but my ovulation pain last abt a week. Longer than most. i've been meaning to go to the dr to see if i have Endometriosis.
    maybe you dont
  • untouchable86
    Options
    new symptom! headaches and heartburn!!! ugh~!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I hate to say this again, but that's classic pregnancy symptoms. UGH I got the WORST headaches. And heart burn, my goodness it was awful.
  • untouchable86
    Options
    oh and hot flashes.! this is insane. i mean seriously i got fixed to not get pregnant!