A thread about showerheads.. inspired by a dear friend!

Options
1235»

Replies

• pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I don't have a pic of my bathroom handy...home pc I do. This one is very similar to ours without the arch's and inset shower areas....it's a his/hers shower. Makes us both happy and when kids are at grandmothers, happy at the same time :)

67413325642384415_Ift4W7le_c.jpg

As pretty and gorgeous as this shower is, all I see is sharp corners for me to fall and get hurt on...I'm a clutz

we have the pencil edging on those. My wife works for a granite mfg company so we got a solid deal on our remodel. took longer to do the remodel job than it did for us to look for and buy the house this past june..lol Master bath was the only thing we didn't like

edit: pencil edging is rounded
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Mine is detachable.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    wait just a minute...

yes?

i don't think this is about getting hard to reach places clean at all.

Why would you think that? And "hard to reach" is a relative term...

you must have the arms of a T-Rex for the place you are talking about to be "hard to reach."

clapyouroh_zpsf43a56c4.jpg
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Why do companies even bother making ones that don't detach?

I used to have to use the faucet at the old house. We had no shower at all, just a tub. :grumble:

But I love the one at the new place! :love:
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    I LOVE MY SHOWERHEAD!!:devil:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I don't have a pic of my bathroom handy...home pc I do. This one is very similar to ours without the arch's and inset shower areas....it's a his/hers shower. Makes us both happy and when kids are at grandmothers, happy at the same time :)

I see many many opportunities for fun in this shower. I want one.
  • rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Caldwell_Shower_Combination.jpg

She's doing it ALL wrong!

She is doing it all wrong! Look at that! No shower curtain??? Her floor is going to get all wet!
  • MySunshine76
    Options

She is doing it all wrong! Look at that! No shower curtain??? Her floor is going to get all wet!

The shower curtain was not on my list of wrongs shes committing. It's more like the placement of the showerhead.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

The shower curtain was not on my list of wrongs shes committing. It's more like the placement of the showerhead.

*sigh*

I wish I had one of those "joke over the head" pictures or gifs.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I have an AWESOME showerhead.

The detachable part sits inside the rest of the showerhead... that way you're still getting showered while you're um... using the other part.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I don't know...even tough it's sometimes kind of a pain in the *kitten*...I kinda like my detachable. ;)
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Both ours are now I think I better remove the one from my shower before Ppl get the wrong idea about me.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I have an AWESOME showerhead.

The detachable part sits inside the rest of the showerhead... that way you're still getting showered while you're um... using the other part.

Washing your feet?
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    best. thread. ever.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    If you need to reach your back? Why not face the other way!? Geez you woman always have to make things difficult!

...did your parents give you "the talk" yet?
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I'm very skilled at installing detachable showerheads..............useless trivia I know but it comes in handy when someone needs one ;)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

I see many many opportunities for fun in this shower. I want one.
    Yes. I'm putting this on my wish list for when we buy a house.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I have a detachable rainshower ... turns out there IS such a thing as too big! :ohwell:
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I have a detachable rainshower ... turns out there IS such a thing as too big! :ohwell:

elaine-benes-dancing_zps022dd999.gif
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Women talk about showerheads.... thread lasts for days.

Men talk about fleshlights.... thread gets locked before even being published! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: