All The Single People Stand Up

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Goddessmaker1
    Goddessmaker1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'd like to find someone who views the fact that I've only had one very long term relationship as a good thing rather than a deterrent.
    Most of the female friends I have are more like stereotypical guys than I am (they care more about "hooking up")....perhaps I shouldn't admit that so freely.

I hope I'm not being too forward but I'm very surprised that you a guy a penis holder is having a issue. I find chicks have more issues in finding a mate for long term or doing anything. To me men have it so easy because your like the prime piece of meat on the table at dinner,everyone is fighting for the taste of it. I know I'm pretty so maybe that's my issue lol
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'd like to find someone who views the fact that I've only had one very long term relationship as a good thing rather than a deterrent.
    Most of the female friends I have are more like stereotypical guys than I am (they care more about "hooking up")....perhaps I shouldn't admit that so freely.

It's my experience that most people in general only care about "hooking up" it has nothing to do with gender. I've been on a few dating sites and have been told in very clear terms more times than I care to remember that if I were to be taken out on a date then some sort of sexual favor was expected. It's disgusting so I just choose not to date at all for that reason, and several others.
  • kelperth
    kelperth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    single aussie gal here
  • oualum26
    oualum26 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm single and do not see that changing anytime soon. I live in the middle of nowhere and my dating options are...well, bleak out here in the woods.

I'm in your boat! While I'm not out in the woods, I'm in a small town and pretty much know everyone here. Makes it very hard. Which is at least my excuse considering I've been single pretty much since I was 21! (31 now!)
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    single aussie gal here

well hello down under
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    single and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options

I hope I'm not being too forward but I'm very surprised that you a guy a penis holder is having a issue. I find chicks have more issues in finding a mate for long term or doing anything. To me men have it so easy because your like the prime piece of meat on the table at dinner,everyone is fighting for the taste of it. I know I'm pretty so maybe that's my issue lol
    I'm just that glorious dessert that is saved and savored for the end, and therefore women know they can stick me in the fridge and they know I wont go rotten like that quick fix prime piece of meat LOL.

I wouldn't have any issue if I chose to do the route of my friends. It's just simply a matter of personal choice that I remain old fashion and my friends bizarrely wonder how I can go six years without when they think six weeks (sometimes less)
    without "getting any" is bad.

It's my experience that most people in general only care about "hooking up" it has nothing to do with gender.

This is true. I've seen it on both sides too, but I can safely say that there are still people who think of linear terms of friend-dating-girlfriend/boyfriend-life time commitment .

Okay, I'm derailing thread lol. *Still standing...
  • jb852013
    jb852013 Posts: 116
    Options
    My husband gave me divorce papers about a month ago so I guess that means I am now single! Weird to think of myself that way after being with someone since I was 15 years old.
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Single!!
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Single, yep that's me.
    I love this thread. :D
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    I left my husband today, so well... i guess im almost single HA
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Almost? As in "I've officially ended the relationship but he's still tied up in the back of my car" sort of thing?
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    I am not going back home, but not divorced.
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I am Single. Have been awhile. Does not bother me so much as I fill my tie with sports, work and other activities.
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Newly single after one marriage and one LTR... looking forward to making lots of new friends male and female and working on my bucket list!
  • Louise_29
    Options
    Howdy. I am single, ...I think by choice! ;-) Feel free to add me if you are after motivational mfp chums.
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    :sad: <~~~ JUMPING up and down!! singllllllleeeeee
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Single :drinker:
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    That's an impressive bump. I'm also intrigued by your location.