All The Single People Stand Up

Options

Replies

• slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Single! Free at last, free at last, thank the Lord, I'm free at last!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

Ha, I take it you've been wanting that to happen for a while now?
  • brandi_69
    brandi_69 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Is there any 30 year old single people still out there with no kids !!
    Let me no so I can fell better!!! ????

i dont have kids and im 28...but im not exactly single again yet...he's been living with his parents for the last year...:laugh: :devil:
  • shannajo1980
    Options
    <<< 32, single, never married, no children, and very hopeful>>>
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    How about I just sit here chillin and raise my hand...single, dad, hardworking and play competitive sports....and...I cook and clean lol
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I guess you can either keep searching or stop looking and be single? We have choice to make!!
    But people who are already in relationships just love to say that "when you stop looking, it will happen," or "if you go out looking, you'll never find the one." Well, sitting on my *kitten* for the last 5 years hasn't turned up any "one" so I'm thinking that's a crock of ****. Of course, when I tell them that, they say "well that's because you don't put yourself out there." Riddle me this, Batman, how am do I put myself out there and simultaneously be NOT looking?

not-looking2.jpg
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Single and loving it - you can't ever have too many friends though! :)
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    I guess you can either keep searching or stop looking and be single? We have choice to make!!
    But people who are already in relationships just love to say that "when you stop looking, it will happen," or "if you go out looking, you'll never find the one." Well, sitting on my *kitten* for the last 5 years hasn't turned up any "one" so I'm thinking that's a crock of ****. Of course, when I tell them that, they say "well that's because you don't put yourself out there." Riddle me this, Batman, how am do I put myself out there and simultaneously be NOT looking?

not-looking2.jpg

Hehe
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    single and hating it. just turned 29. all my friends are married, engaged, in long-term relationships, pregnant, or have kids. it's getting old...and so am i. haha. gave up on dating websites. oh well!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

not anymore. hahah. you're mine!
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    single and hating it. just turned 29. all my friends are married, engaged, in long-term relationships, pregnant, or have kids. it's getting old...and so am i. haha. gave up on dating websites. oh well!

You need my friends - most around 30 and so far only 2 have got married...to each other!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    SIngle, 32 and have kids ... Enjoying my singleness though. Go out with my friends, singing Kareoke and dancing. Not to stressed about finding "the one"
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I'll stand up when I damn well please....

Ok. I'm ready now. Hi everyone. :smile:
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options

That awkward moment when you learn the engagement is off via a fitness forum. :sad: :sad: :sad:

:tongue:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

That awkward moment when you learn the engagement is off via a fitness forum. :sad: :sad: :sad:

:tongue:

LMAO .... you know I still love you JR. :smooched:
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options

^^ This, *Totally* I feel pathetic, I've not even had a date in over 2 years.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I am Standing, can't ya tell? (jumps up and down, waving arms)
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    SWF 44 DDF non smoker
    recent pic in my profiles...help yourself! ;-)
    Friends/contacts welcome!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options

^^ This, *Totally* I feel pathetic, I've not even had a date in over 2 years.
    I don't feel pathetic at all! I enjoy being single, so I don't mind that I haven't been on a date in a long time. It hasn't been because I wasn't asked, but I have high standards. Also, I don't go on dates just to say I went, particularly if I'm not interested in the person or I already know it's not going to work out--like the guy from out of state who probably just wanted to get laid even though I told our mutual friend that I was not interested in fooling around with his visiting friend.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Single here