Replies

• farfoorah
    farfoorah Posts: 168
    Options
    gorilla-walking-away-gif.gif
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Your a rare breed for sure you cook and clean!?!

How about I just sit here chillin and raise my hand...single, dad, hardworking and play competitive sports....and...I cook and clean lol
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :blushing:

Hey there!

I'm not single. I'm in a longstanding relationship with fun and freedom! :wink:
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    2cdbfpu.jpg
  • seriouslypinkchick
    seriouslypinkchick Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey im single n looking :) bring it on any adds welcome :)
  • randy0987
    randy0987 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    still standing
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

Hey there!

I like that way of looking at it
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ also single
  • HoneyBadgerVin
    Options

Hey there!

Love it!
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I think single people think about ralationship and love and having sb to take care and sex and joy in life and fortune, family, home car..... we see many bautiful dreams for those days
    But when they got married they regret when they see those single people who are free, joyful and fun, hanging out freely...
    Life is very strange
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Single, official pain in the *kitten*, messed up, abnormal and challenging female, up for grabs.
    Any takers? Nope? Didn't think so. ;)
  • dropit4hot
    dropit4hot Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow neederent, you are right, i love being single but I wish I had someone who was cool with that.
  • dropit4hot
    dropit4hot Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I think single people think about ralationship and love and having sb to take care and sex and joy in life and fortune, family, home car..... we see many bautiful dreams for those days
    But when they got married they regret when they see those single people who are free, joyful and fun, hanging out freely...
    Life is very strange

You are right...I love being single, but I wish I had someone who was cool with that.
  • HairDivaAlisa
    HairDivaAlisa Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Im single too. It's great....for now. Ask me again in a few months and I might be bored with it. ;)
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Life is very strange

You are right...I love being single, but I wish I had someone who was cool with that.

Then the best option could be a boyfriend. right?
    I was thinking what I mentioned mainly accur for men rather than women. women are more into long term commitment than men. But now you said the same thing!!!!!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I guess you can either keep searching or stop looking and be single? We have choice to make!!
    But people who are already in relationships just love to say that "when you stop looking, it will happen," or "if you go out looking, you'll never find the one." Well, sitting on my *kitten* for the last 5 years hasn't turned up any "one" so I'm thinking that's a crock of ****. Of course, when I tell them that, they say "well that's because you don't put yourself out there." Riddle me this, Batman, how am do I put myself out there and simultaneously be NOT looking?

Maybe working on those anger issues is a better place to start?

--P
    I'm not angry; I just don't understand the perpetual need for coupled people to try to pair everyone up, as if the ultimate goal of every person is to be in a relationship and they've since they've "succeeded" they now need to help others who "haven't." If I wanted to be in a relationship, I would be. I don't need tired cliches and contradictory advice about something I'm not even concerned with.
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    in your 20's, being single is great.
    in your 40's, not so much.

THIS!
  • HannahsBestLife
    HannahsBestLife Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Single :)
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Still standing...
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    *about to fall from standing so long lol
    Had first official date after 6 years of being single, didn't work out, and not really looking to repeat another 6 years straight.
    I'm old fashioned and it tends to get me in the "friend zone".