Replies

• RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Well this is weird for me too.
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm single and I want to keep it that way!
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Single but seniority allows me to sit down when I damn well feel like it
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    :)~ single
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm standing up...with both arms waving over here!! Just in case you're interested =)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Hiiii! =D

Oh...hi...

How you doin!

;) well hello mister!

I've just got to ask...what's a girl like you doing in a place like this??

:D
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Single :flowerforyou: and wondering if I am just too picky :frown:
  • ginandchocolate
    ginandchocolate Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Just here to be a creeper
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Awkward is right.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    in your 20's, being single is great.
    in your 40's, not so much.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    single :-( what now
  • wbubbie210
    Options
    Is there any 30 year old single people still out there with no kids !!
    Let me no so I can fell better!!! ????
  • kath_044
    Options
    I'm single; love to laugh and have fun!
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    Awkward is right.

This
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I guess you can either keep searching or stop looking and be single? We have choice to make!!
    But people who are already in relationships just love to say that "when you stop looking, it will happen," or "if you go out looking, you'll never find the one." Well, sitting on my *kitten* for the last 5 years hasn't turned up any "one" so I'm thinking that's a crock of ****. Of course, when I tell them that, they say "well that's because you don't put yourself out there." Riddle me this, Batman, how am do I put myself out there and simultaneously be NOT looking?
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Present!

And I agree with gingerjen7 people in a relationship often give single people bad advice.
  • GoddessJuliya
    GoddessJuliya Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Is there any 30 year old single people still out there with no kids !!
    Let me no so I can fell better!!! ????

~Right here, 38 & no kids!! I like it that way, for the most part, still have my freedom. My friends have kids & I can be the honorary auntie that spoils them but doesn't have to raise them! lol And I enjoy being single too, I consider myself a confirmed bachelorette, and I don't plan on changing that. Though I've been single for 5 and a 1/2 years ago & yeah it can get a 'lil lonely @ times but I deal w/ it. And I despite my confirmed stance, I'm open minded enough to say never say never, despite my age, my soul mate could still exist! lol Well, that's all since this post has become a book! lol :-)
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    Another single member here too.... For the most part I enjoy my singleness :) , but there's times it just down right sucks..

I'm enjoying it right now, too but that may be because I've only been single for about a month now...I'm guessing it will eventually get old!!

This is exactly my situation. I broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago and I'm enjoying the freedom. It was an adjustment though.
  • HoneyBadgerVin
    Options
    I guess you can either keep searching or stop looking and be single? We have choice to make!!
    But people who are already in relationships just love to say that "when you stop looking, it will happen," or "if you go out looking, you'll never find the one." Well, sitting on my *kitten* for the last 5 years hasn't turned up any "one" so I'm thinking that's a crock of ****. Of course, when I tell them that, they say "well that's because you don't put yourself out there." Riddle me this, Batman, how am do I put myself out there and simultaneously be NOT looking?

I love when someone says "riddle me this, Batman" <3
  • buchbrun64
    Options
    Single. After a very long term marriage. Enjoying finding myself as cliche as that sounds!