Anyone in their 40's???

Options
124»

Replies

• acmejo
    acmejo Posts: 2
    Options
    hi i am nearly 40 mum of two add me if you need some support i need some new friend on mfp.........
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Im 40 going on 20----but in a good way:) Anyone can add me. We all need a great supporting cast ...I need a good swift kick in the butt every now and then.
  • usafmsc
    usafmsc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just back to MFP after a year, realized I can't "wing it" anymore. I'm 44, working to lap people 1/2 our ages on the track at base gym..it's been fun trying and often doing. Keep up the fight..it's definitely worth it..!
  • greear0720
    Options
    Hi. You can add me. I'm 43 with 2 teenagers. I've struggled with my weight for the past 17 years. Feel free to add me too.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm T, been losing and gaining the same 2-4 lbs for a year. i'd love to break that cycle. I'm 44 with 4 kids (his-2, mine-1, ours-1), two dogs, chickens, and a fish. Add into that a full time career and 2+ hour round trip commute. : ) I do a 60 minute, hell-ish boot camp twice a week and then try but dont always succeed to do other workouts too. Anyone is welcome to add me if they wish. If you're honest and will ask me why I didnt work out and why I ate some crappy food then all the better.
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    love ink....
    add me if you like :wink:

will help motivate and encourage as much as I can
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend request me. I'll be 40 in a couple of weeks. :drinker:
  • Kimaw65
    Kimaw65 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hi my name is Kim and I'm 47 and new to MFP. Feel free to add me
  • titi4j
    titi4j Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 44 and have had weight issues my whole life. I orginally joined MFP at the beginning of the year but didn't utilize it until maybe 6 weeks ago or so. I have over 130 lbs to lose and I'm finding the support on MFP to be an amazing tool. BTW, I'm inked too :) Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • CyclingAddict
    Options
    I am 41, but lucky enough to feel younger most days! Feel free to add me...
  • NGT351
    NGT351 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...I'm a few years into them. It's all good except for the time it takes to recover from working out too hard! You can add drinking too much to that list also. :-)
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    43 here (sadly....where did it go??) You can add me if you wish,
  • noodlebunnyjk
    Options
    add me I'm Jo
  • chriscm70
    chriscm70 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, you can add me if you like!
  • casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    48 here always looking for new friends only been on here 3 weeks and I find every one so helpfull and its working for me at the mo long may it continue any one feel free to add me
  • HalloweenGirl7
    HalloweenGirl7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am 44 soon to be 45.
    Feel free to add me if ya like. :smile:
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 41 feel free to add me.
  • Alwayschapina
    Options
    I'm starting up this week. Need to keep motivated!
    Fell free to add me as well.
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    In the 40's and trying to get healthy and to 50 :)

Let's get it done: