Are looks enough to get girls?

Options

Replies

• thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Nope. I cannot find a guy who is a tool attractive, no matter what he looks like.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    The answer is simple.

Are looks enough to get girls? Yes.

Is it enough to get a smart, funny, intelligent girl who will treat you right and that you can have a successful relationship with? Nope.
  • HoneyBadgerVin
    Options
    Slow clap.
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    If you want someone superficial, sure. But a superficial relationship is never going to provide you with the emotional connection or love that most people ultimately want in a relationship.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    No.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    What is wrong with you? If this is your attitude no wonder you are resentful towards women. Because, I can't think of a woman in her right mind who would have anything to do with such a disgusting creep.
  • megacallowhealth
    Options
    No!! My hubby makes me laugh til i scream....that's important to me....we laugh when times are good and bad.

My Mom said she asked herself if my father came back from the war that he had to fight in disfigured would she still love him.

Her telling me that helped me to understand it is always important to look beyond what is on the outside of a person....apperances can change.
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Oops didn't do that right,either troll or seriously battling with their sexuality
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    No. In fact looks are last to me after sense of humor,personality and what kind of person the peron is.
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Not this girl! If he's goofy, make me laugh, kind, love animals and can handle my bad jokes than that's my guy.

Thankfully I am already engaged to one of the great ones. The looks was just a bonus :)
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Wow. Who hurt you? It always takes that one that ruins it for every other girl! Sorry to burst your bubble (and I don't really care if your believe me or not) but you would be surprised by the amount of good girls out there. And just judging by your response to this, I don't think your going to get one of those good ones. You seem like a complete jerk. I know that's not a fair judgement because I don't know you. I'm just going by what you gave me. Good luck with...everything!
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    probably-the-weirdest-photo-shoot-ever_zps8dffcec6.gif
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    Jon Stewart is my hero!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    probably-the-weirdest-photo-shoot-ever_zps8dffcec6.gif

I find Jon Stewart endlessly sexy.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Discuss.

It certainly helps!

But its all about personality, confidence and swagger. But being good looking opens doors for you. Some women won't waste their time if they aren't attracted to you.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I brush my teeth twice a day.

If a girl expects more out of my appearance than that, she can move on.
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    Not at all, but a guy has to look after himself. I.E basic hygiene and clean clothes.
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Are looks enough to GET girls? sure.

Keep them? probably not. Also, it depends on the type of girls you're trying to "get".
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Not at all, but a guy has to look after himself. I.E basic hygiene and clean clothes.

=) mostly brush his teeth, right?