Pooping...

Options

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    While dieting on my 900 calorie a day diet, I only have to poop about every other day. Then I always lose weight the next day on the scale.

Why only 900 calories?

Lets stay on track here... not everyone eats to lose. Leave them alone. damn... you mention less than 1200 and they come after you like you said bath salts!

It was just a question. Relax. It isn't like I threatened anyone with a machete.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    poop thread drama!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Depends on what I ate send how much of it and how much I workout. 1-2 times a day I would say my average is.
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    It's changed since I started working out. I used to poop everytime I went to the bathroom, now to have to have a good poop, I have to have some orange juice/milk and go walk for an hour. Hopeful once I go into maintenance it will work itself out.
  • mamalopez12
    mamalopez12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I poop about once per hour, or about 24 times per day.

omg.... realllly????
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Mine is completely tied to how much water I drink and fiber I eat. If I am eating healthy and drinking enough water it is once a day or every other day. If I have a binge day or eat junk food and drink soda instead of water then it is about three times a day.

And then there is that lovely time of the month (if you know what I mean) where I can get backed up for about three days.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    While dieting on my 900 calorie a day diet, I only have to poop about every other day. Then I always lose weight the next day on the scale.

Why only 900 calories?

Lets stay on track here... not everyone eats to lose. Leave them alone. damn... you mention less than 1200 and they come after you like you said bath salts!

It's their poop, so it's private.

It was just a question. Relax. It isn't like I threatened anyone with a machete.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Pooing is private! :angry:
    Everybody likes their own brand, but I want to share mine with the world.

That said, I'm a 1-3 / day guy.
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    At least once a day....usually more like two to three times...
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

highfive!
  • stines72
    Options
    we are poop twins
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm a once or maybe twice a day kind of girl thanks to Metformin.
    Without it, it could be two to three days in between, and my stomach starts to hurt. :<
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I take a 17# dump twice a day everyday.....
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I think it is safe to say that "regularity" will be different from person-to-person. For myself, I know when I am eating healthily and working out regularly, i go once-twice per day (usually always once in the morning). When I eat like crap I notice I only go about once every two-three days. Imo, it's bc my body is hoarding all the nasties/wastes it shold be processing and not getting rid of them properly.

I would suggest you ask your doctor about it if you are worried something may be irregular with your digestive processes.

This, almost exactly!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Once a day person generally, always soon after having my coffee when I have got up for the day.
  • nbeth901
    nbeth901 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This post stinks! ;)

I have no idea how much I poop. I poop and try to forget it! LOL
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    When I was larger, one every other day and had to strain, now every morning like clockwork with ease!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Usually once a day. About mid-morning after my body has "woken up" some. Normally if I've eaten a lot or have been constipated, once I unstop the dam, it's about 2-3 times a day, or until my colon is cleared.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit makes me poop less often, maybe once in 1-2 day(s), and it takes longer to do it too. Calorie surplus makes me poop often, like 2 or even 3 times a day, and it comes out right away. At maintenance, I go about once a day, quick and smooth.

I think my intestines and my taste buds are in cahoot.
  • stines72
    Options
    This post stinks! ;)

I have no idea how much I poop. I poop and try to forget it! LOL

lol that was punny