Pooping...

Options

Replies

• megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I poop about once per hour, or about 24 times per day.

Oh wow, you might want to get that checked out buddy. Lol. Anyway, it would be preferred if you go once everyday, but you should really start doing something about it if you don't have a bowel movement for three consecutive days. No straining when doing so and it has to be semi to fully solid, light to dark brown in color :)

Heh, nursing knowledge helps :)
    [/quote

Maybe this was posted by a housefly. They poop every few seconds.
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    the more you poop the more regular your system is... the best way to see how efficient your body is: is to have corn see how long it takes for you to notice it in your stool...

also you shouldnt have time to read a book or anything on the toilet you should just sit down boom boom bang and be done...
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Every two days usually.

edit: How are you guys pooping so often?

Data point for consideration, for me a very low fiber day is 30 grams. Normal range for me is 41 to 56 grams per day. If you try this don't do it all of a sudden. Go slow, ramp up gradually. :wink:
  • mercymarque
    Options
    I usually go once a day in the morning
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 1-3 a day for myself. I like questions like these.
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    also you shouldnt have time to read a book or anything on the toilet you should just sit down boom boom bang and be done...

LOL for real!!! But true.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Whenever the need arises.
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options

LOL for real!!! But true.

So true!!!
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    At least once a day....usually more like two to three times...

highfive!

yup - this!!!
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    I poop about once per hour, or about 24 times per day.

I'm about twice that, so 48 times a day, which really messes up my sleep patterns. But better I mess up my sleep patterns than mess up my sheets (and marriage)

Or, in complete honesty, 1-2 times a day, which is less than when I ate less healthy and exercised, then it was 2-3 times a day.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    While dieting on my 900 calorie a day diet, I only have to poop about every other day. Then I always lose weight the next day on the scale.

Why only 900 calories?

Lets stay on track here... not everyone eats to lose. Leave them alone. damn... you mention less than 1200 and they come after you like you said bath salts!

Funny post or funniest post ever....funniest post ever.
  • amann1976
    Options
    i can always tell how good my workout was by how well i go afterwards...
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    1-2 times a day for me!
  • amann1976
    Options
    2-4 times a day. If i am feeling a little backed up, more water and magnesium citrate. One pill will keep you semi regular, two will make you afraid to sneeze.

wait how often do you use that stuff????? i mean i drink one about every 3 months or so but it seems like you are using the stuff almost weekly.

if you need that much help taking a dump you need to have your kidneys and stuff checked.
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Mine is completely tied to how much water I drink and fiber I eat. If I am eating healthy and drinking enough water it is once a day or every other day. If I have a binge day or eat junk food and drink soda instead of water then it is about three times a day.

And then there is that lovely time of the month (if you know what I mean) where I can get backed up for about three days.

Interesting...I get gassy and poop more at that time.

I thought this was going to be about exercise induced pooping...that's the worst.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Mine is completely tied to how much water I drink and fiber I eat. If I am eating healthy and drinking enough water it is once a day or every other day. If I have a binge day or eat junk food and drink soda instead of water then it is about three times a day.

And then there is that lovely time of the month (if you know what I mean) where I can get backed up for about three days.

Interesting...I get gassy and poop more at that time.

I thought this was going to be about exercise induced pooping...that's the worst.

ive never had a problem with exercise induced pooping.. in fact ive never had to poop because of exercise... not even after i exercise

wonder why??
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Twice a week if I'm lucky.
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I only go about every 3-4 days hmmm

This. Been this way my entire life.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Normal is more than once a day. I go 2-3 times in 24 hours. If you are going less than once a day, you are constipated.
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    2-3x a day - probably fiber has something to do with it -- I try to get a lot of fiber as it was recommended, but I have always been that way... rare for me not to go in a given day.

If you start having more fiber I bet the frequency increases.