FAT Thanksgiving

Options
13»

Replies

• emilyhbroyles
    Options
    I'm gonna pick two or three things that I really love (ex. pumpkin pie and my mother in law's sugar cookies) to indulge a few times over the holiday season and not feel guilty about. That way I won't feel deprived whenever I pass other stuff up (like five cheese macaroni and beer).:smile:
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    The yams will be my downfall.
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    d
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I plan on skipping the bread and mashed potatoes, and limiting myself to one glass of wine. If I'm going to use my calories, I'd rather use them on something that you don't get everyday, like turkey and stuffing and cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie! Hm, maybe I should skip the wine, too. I think I'd rather have extra stuffing than wine. It was so hard for me to lose one pound (although I did lose inches), and I don't want to gain my one pound back!
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I don't have my logs open normally because i am on nightshift and my entries are generaly very confusing to normal people.

Rockerbabyy...........You have inspired me. I completly give up. I am eating the whole cheescake. And the whole tukey, and i just love Yams. Ohhhh nevermind........................i will be good. lol : )

I work third shift too. I have my log set in four hour intervals. 0000-0400, 0401-0800, 0801-1200, 1201-1600, 1601-2000, 2000-2359.
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    As for eating, I plan to maintain this week. Yesterday was my daughter's birthday and Thanksgiving i this week. Tomorrow night is a potluck for work. Maintenance is ok with me.
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Well, I am in charge of making the Turkey and pies and I will honestly tell you, it's not looking too good health wise. I am making two of each: pumpkin, coconut, pecan, and old fashion buttermilk! Oh, the temptations! Family is driving in from a couple of hundred miles away so I am not going to dissapoint!