My kid has more legos than your kid

Options
124»

Replies

• WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    it's not about how many you have, it's about what you do with them.

http://brickartist.com

lego-art-1.jpg
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I would rather not like to clean that mess.
    I don't clean their misses often. Thier toys, their mess, they clean it.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    That is an ASD/aspie kid's dream room right there.

Yes, I can relate! I don't even want to count how many my son has.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    It's all fun and games until you step on one in the dark...barefoot. OUCH!!

lol this. But yeah, you definitely win compared to all my nieces and nephews AND me and siblings combined (now that I think about it...thats a bit sad)
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    I've not attempted to spread ours out...but we have two 10 gallon storage tubs filled, a toybox in son's room, and one of these bad boys: http://www.amazon.com/Sterilite-01748501-4-Drawer-Handles-Platinum/dp/B0006O0EF6/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1351453832&sr=8-12&keywords=garage+storage+drawers

and....a ****ton of them spread out all over the fkn house. I hate legos. HATE THEM. Every fkn day I have to yell at 9 yo son to clean that ish up. They are everywhere. I step on one a day, at least. I blame his father. He started the obsession. And they are both so overwhelmed now that they gave up sorting them after attempting several times over the course of six months. I think they are useless sitting in bins...but son seems to know which bin the "missing piece" is in when he is deadset on making a new masterpiece. *sigh* Then he dumps the darn thing all over the basement floor....they get kicked over into my lifting area....and I scream obscenities when I step on one bare-footed with a loaded barbell on my back. Yeah. Fk Legos. (I guiltily admit I purchased most of them or bargained for used ones at garage sales...I am part of the problem. *deep sigh*)

So....who cares about Lego bricks - how many MINIFIGS ya got???? heh heh ;)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Really? Get a grip!