NSV to end all NSVs (for me anyway)

Options

Replies

• Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring transformation, congratulations. Be safe on that bike.
  • DesignGrrl
    DesignGrrl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Way to stick with it and what a satisfying NSV! Keep up the good work!
  • buffcleb
    buffcleb Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    great job... you make one good looking power ranger :)
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome man! Way to go!

By the way, how did that surgery go? Painful or pretty smooth? I hear so much mixed stuff about it.
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! :drinker:

And that's an awesome outfit for if you need to go into a controlled slide on your motorcycle. :smokin:
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    First off, Congratulations on your AMAZING transformation! INCREDIBLE!

Second... to see you wearing a full suit (and a HELMET) makes me incredibly proud of you (and I don't even know you)... well done and thank you for riding SMART. The idiots around here (in NC where helmets are a nuisance and nearby SC where they aren't required) who ride in tshirts, shorts and a skull cap infuriate me with their stupidity... I don't even ride and I have more respect for myself (and other riders) than that.

You sir, are AWESOME.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Great for you.

Just don't lose too much weight on the highway(like an arm or leg).

Enjoy.

PS Sorry to be gruesome, but too many family members have lost pieces on the road.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. And you look great in your suit. Good luck on your race...when you are ready.
  • rachelredefined
    Options
    You look amazing! I just saw this pop up on the side of my homepage, and was definitely a surprise. You're definitely an inspiration to me and many, many other people. Keep it up!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You look amazing congratulations
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Hot Damn! :love:
    Congrats! It's amazing what hard work can do, you don't even look like the person in before picture, that can't be you. :noway:
  • LemonSnap
    LemonSnap Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous! You look like a Super Hero. And I bet for those close to you, you are.
  • kmhenry84
    kmhenry84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    dude! that is so awesome! You look like a different person!! You must feel amazing =D
    Congrats on the hard work.
  • MBCook2
    MBCook2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job. It must feel good for your hard work to pay off in such a fun way. Enjoy your bike!
  • Gapwedge01
    Options
    An appropriate title. That NSV will be hard to top. An amazing transformation.
  • Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You look great! Congratulations.
  • Kryxx
    Kryxx Posts: 34
    Options
    Thanks! And I just want everyone to know I didn't deprive myself of jack squat. I still ate the same foods I got fat on (pasta, pizza, burgers, etc...) I just made sure to cook everything myself in my own kitchen from healthy ingredient choices rather than getting stuff processed and premade from fast food joints. Anyone with a George Foreman grill can take 1/4 lb of 93% lean beef and make a burger that will put anything on the menu at McD's to shame and is way healthier.

My hero
  • juliette28
    Options
    WoW! Looking good!!! You set your mind to do it, and you did! ...way to persevere. I am inspired by your story. Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    That's really terrific! Ride safely, you earned it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!