NSV to end all NSVs (for me anyway)

Options

Replies

• RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    haaawt :love:

amazing job. Great to have something to keep you truly motivated :) Enjoy those tracks!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person. Amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look really good in that outfit!!
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    this is so amazing!!! congrats to you!!! nice suit too!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Stay safe on the motorcycle.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    My goodness! What an incredible job!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    nice outfit!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    That's some fine work, man.
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Wow--what an awesome set of leathers. My motocross gear has the same black and white look.

I hope to race Enduro or Motocross one day--that has served as my motivation. I've wanted to test ride a sport bike, but I'm not allowed.
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    YOU are BAD *kitten*! <3
  • lrob100
    lrob100 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration to all of us here! You look wonderful, and best wishes to you on a healthy happy and very bright future!
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    wow great job!
  • CALABRESE3
    CALABRESE3 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Wow way to go! Congratulations :)
  • fitsin10
    fitsin10 Posts: 141
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Well done on all that self transformation. Wishing you all the best on that bike, My hubby and I ride Harley's so we know what's out there. You be careful and don't ever take it for granted that someone sees you! Good luck handsome!!!
  • enigmachik
    Options
    FANTASTIC!! You set a goal, and you accomplished it!! You look incredible and I'm sure you feel incredible as well!!!!! congrats!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    First off, Congratulations on your AMAZING transformation! INCREDIBLE!

Second... to see you wearing a full suit (and a HELMET) makes me incredibly proud of you (and I don't even know you)... well done and thank you for riding SMART. The idiots around here (in NC where helmets are a nuisance and nearby SC where they aren't required) who ride in tshirts, shorts and a skull cap infuriate me with their stupidity... I don't even ride and I have more respect for myself (and other riders) than that.

You sir, are AWESOME.

Thank you, I am VERY big on safety and one of the reasons I wanted to lose weight was because I REFUSE to ride without gear and not too many brands make gear in "big men's" sizing. I wanted to be able to have a choice and not be stuck with Joe Rocket and Fieldsheer.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Thanks! And I just want everyone to know I didn't deprive myself of jack squat. I still ate the same foods I got fat on (pasta, pizza, burgers, etc...) I just made sure to cook everything myself in my own kitchen from healthy ingredient choices rather than getting stuff processed and premade from fast food joints. Anyone with a George Foreman grill can take 1/4 lb of 93% lean beef and make a burger that will put anything on the menu at McD's to shame and is way healthier.

YES.

My George Foreman and I have become best friends.

Way to go, fella!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    Holy frak, man. You look simply amazing. Enjoy every minute of your success.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Thank you =) Also I want to stress you have to eat. I never went "low calorie" at all. I always made certain to eat enough to support my activity level.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!