Replies

• jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congrats!!!
  • ryanband
    ryanband Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Happy (and safe) riding!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    You look great and I especially like seeing the helmet!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    UM...WOW! :) You are beautiful!
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wooow, you are amazing! You look awesome and you seem like an awesome person!
  • gargisingh
    gargisingh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Woooh! Awesome! It is a killer transformation! Wow! Congratulations!
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Nice! Congratulations! Enjoy your bike :D
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING :love: Congratulations!
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness!
    You look HAWT!!:blushing:

Be safe!
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You are my hero!!! It's giving me chills!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look awesome, 130 lbs down is a fantastic achievement, Well done!!
  • GFON
    GFON Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job dude. Hope I can do as well.
  • erinnm
    erinnm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great.
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I am a little slow to respond but I just wanted to say that you look great! Your hard work ius paying off so nicely!!!
  • phdiva12
    phdiva12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Best NSV ever!! You look awesome!
  • dcain2
    dcain2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your story, such an inspiration!! Enjoy your bike and stay safe!! :happy:
  • idahoprincess72
    idahoprincess72 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep the rubber side down, man!
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness!
    You look HAWT!!:blushing:

Be safe!
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    First off, Congratulations on your AMAZING transformation! INCREDIBLE!

Second... to see you wearing a full suit (and a HELMET) makes me incredibly proud of you (and I don't even know you)... well done and thank you for riding SMART. The idiots around here (in NC where helmets are a nuisance and nearby SC where they aren't required) who ride in tshirts, shorts and a skull cap infuriate me with their stupidity... I don't even ride and I have more respect for myself (and other riders) than that.

You sir, are AWESOME.

Thank you, I am VERY big on safety and one of the reasons I wanted to lose weight was because I REFUSE to ride without gear and not too many brands make gear in "big men's" sizing. I wanted to be able to have a choice and not be stuck with Joe Rocket and Fieldsheer.

I totally agree on all gear all the time. Even though I've lost weight, I'm still not small enough for the largest women's size that they make in Motocross clothes/gear. I've been wearing men's, and I'm glad I can find my size in that.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    First off, Congratulations on your AMAZING transformation! INCREDIBLE!

Second... to see you wearing a full suit (and a HELMET) makes me incredibly proud of you (and I don't even know you)... well done and thank you for riding SMART. The idiots around here (in NC where helmets are a nuisance and nearby SC where they aren't required) who ride in tshirts, shorts and a skull cap infuriate me with their stupidity... I don't even ride and I have more respect for myself (and other riders) than that.

You sir, are AWESOME.

Thank you, I am VERY big on safety and one of the reasons I wanted to lose weight was because I REFUSE to ride without gear and not too many brands make gear in "big men's" sizing. I wanted to be able to have a choice and not be stuck with Joe Rocket and Fieldsheer.

I totally agree on all gear all the time. Even though I've lost weight, I'm still not small enough for the largest women's size that they make in Motocross clothes/gear. I've been wearing men's, and I'm glad I can find my size in that.

ATGATT FTW. Seriously, I don't even go on little jaunts on my bike without fully loaded gear. =)

EDIT: And yes everyone don't worry, I do stay safe. And thank you very much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!