Television shows you wish would go away?

Options

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Everything...every last show. It rots your brain and leads to laziness and obesity.
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Anything "REALITY"....
    I don't need to see rich B!tch BS drama. That is not reality.
    I don't need to see that you live in filth and cant throw out your garbage because you are disgusting.
    I don't need to know about your baby daddy...and why the hell you got pregnant at 15.
    I don't need to know if you have talent... if you are really any good... you'll make it eventually anyway.
  • Skittlez_
    Options
    If you watch tv you WILL get pregnant & die.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a TV set at my house for 4 years and I'm really happy about it. Toss it away and you won't feel it missing.

Hmmmm...I think if I tossed my $1500 TV Id feel it missing...every...damn....day....
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    I wish they would meet the mother already on "How I Met Your Mother."

I agree that SVU has run its course, but I have a huge girl crush on Mariska Hargitay, so it (and she) can stay.:smokin:
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Every single reality show! They are killing entertaining tv! I HATE REALITY SHOWS!!! Die already!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Infested! Gives me the creeps!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I hate Hate HATE Law and Order SVU. I hate the actors/actresses, and I cannot STAND the plotlines. I get stuck watching because my sister can't stop watching it. 99% of the television that is watched is SVU. It's to the point that that if I'm at her house, I have to go in another room..

So, what television shows do you want to see off the air?

I love that show.

Shows I dislike and wish were off the air: All the Real Housewives, anything Kardashian, American Idol, X-Factor (frankly all these music shows need to go away), Hoarders (my family is obsessed, I think it's gross), Whitney, 16 & Pregnant/Teen Mom (I think it glamourizes it)..I watch the Bachelor sometimes but it could leave and I wouldn't be sad.
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Glee, Honey Boo Boo, everything Kardashian.
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    The View, The Chew, The Talk, Ellen, Maury, Katie, Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, Steve Harvey and anything Oprah.

^^^^ This
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    If you watch tv you WILL get pregnant & die.

Dammit. I knew that HD service we got was trouble HRMPH.
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    shows on mtv

Totally agree with this. Put the MUSIC back in Music Television.
  • tlsegar
    tlsegar Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have a high tolerance for trash TV, but I just can't stand Honey Boo Boo!

I love reality tv just as much or more than the next person and I'm with you on this. I have to draw the line somewhere and it's with Honey Boo Boo and Love and HipHop - ATL.
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I wish they would meet the mother already on "How I Met Your Mother."

I agree that SVU has run its course, but I have a huge girl crush on Mariska Hargitay, so it (and she) can stay.:smokin:

OMG I am so over Ted whining!!! Shut up Ted. And go away Victoria, no one likes you!!! I'm glad this is the last season for it and then those kids can finally leave the couch haha and why had Robin turned into such a whiny person? Season 7 and 8 she has changed so much from the first few seasons, she used to be so bad *kitten*, now shes a little meeper running after boys and whining.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Anything with someone named 'Snooki' or that contains a Kardashian......
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    The child beauty pageant shows. All of them. The poor kids. :frown:

Edited to add: Deadliest Catch deserves to be exempted from the oft repeated hatred (well deserved) for reality shows. It still hasn't become crap.
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    shows on mtv

Totally agree with this. Put the MUSIC back in Music Television.

They have MTV Classic now, for all the music. MTV is just crap shows about idiot teenagers.
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    All "reality" shows

This ^ ^ ^ ^
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    American Idol, The X Factor, So You Think You Dance, Dancing with the Stars, etc. They're all overplayed. It's the same stuff each year.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    All "reality" shows

This x2!