That's it.... on low carb?????

Options
12346»

Replies

• PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I hated that low carb thing. The diet is miserable, the weight loss drops to nothing after a few weeks, and you gain everything back as soon as you start eating real foods again.

I LOL at these comments..........

It really isn't that hard to maintain.

I LOL at that comment, that's why adherence rates are so awesome for low carb, because it's so easy to maintain

seriously. how often can you really say no to that slice of cheesecake or piping hot piece of pizza. you'll cave, binge, and gain back the 5-10 pounds of water that you lost in no time.

I can say no easily to a slice of commercial or home made cheesecake and pizza because I can and know how to make variations that fit my lifestyle where I am in control of the ingredients.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I hated that low carb thing. The diet is miserable, the weight loss drops to nothing after a few weeks, and you gain everything back as soon as you start eating real foods again.

I LOL at these comments..........

It really isn't that hard to maintain.

I LOL at that comment, that's why adherence rates are so awesome for low carb, because it's so easy to maintain

Adherence rates for low carb are NO different than any other way of eating. Failure rates for ANY plan are above 95%.

So, nice try, but you can't single out any one way of eating and comment on that as any and all other way of eating have the same failure rates.