Looking for New Pals w/ 50+ Lbs to Lose

Options

Replies

• athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and 248 looking to get to 150-160 (losing 90-100lbs). I am looking for friends of similar as well. Anyone is welcome to add me
  • charlesd9078
    Options
    I'm trying to start again too, I have more than 50 to lose, I would love to be friends!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi I have lost 2 stones so far got 80 pounds to go, its not easy but I know I will get there. This site is so great for motivation and support but at the end of the day its up to us with the choices we make. Feel free to add me, if not good luck on your journey:smile:
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    :) Feel free to add--I consistently log in, & I've got about fifty more to lose, give or take!
  • PeggyLynnR
    Options
    I stated today I need to lose 200 lbs. I need all the friends I can get. Love to buddy you.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    When I started 2months ago I had 63lbs to lose, ok so I'm 41lbs down the road but I'm happy to be added and give any motivation I can
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Laura. I'm very positive and highly motivated. I like friends that are dedicated to this journey enough to log in daily. I wish more of my friends understand what's its like to have such big weightloss goals. I am going to lose 180 pounds. I am over 1/4th of the way there but I still have a long way to go. I exercise a lot to get me where I need to go.
  • gordycookie
    Options
    Hello! I am looking to lose 100! Add me. I'm new to this and can use motivation :)
  • Melissajo44
    Melissajo44 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Always looking for new encouragement!
  • puggirlmn
    Options
    Thanks to everyone that has responded and who has given encouragement. I am soooo excited to become pals with all of you! If I forgot anyone, please send me a friend request. Thanks so much!

FYI: Whether or not you have 50+ lbs to lose, I would love to be pals if your are committed and supportive towards healthy living :happy:
  • TennisQtpye
    TennisQtpye Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I need to loose 60 mor pounds.
  • raelynn2005
    raelynn2005 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My initial goal is to lose 20 pounds but ultimately I would like to lose 60. Need all the support I can get. Let do it together!
  • smwright20
    smwright20 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ to lose, and I am newer to the site. I would love a few more friends!!! Add me if you like!!
  • puggirlmn
    Options
    Hi I'm Laura. I'm very positive and highly motivated. I like friends that are dedicated to this journey enough to log in daily. I wish more of my friends understand what's its like to have such big weightloss goals. I am going to lose 180 pounds. I am over 1/4th of the way there but I still have a long way to go. I exercise a lot to get me where I need to go.

I agree entirely! I feel that most of my close friends just dont get what it means to be accountable for your own health. I need MFP pals to motivate me to keep going. Lets be friends!
  • rockheart
    rockheart Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yes, let's be pals! I have about 100lbs to lose.
  • traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi all of you out there.

I have at least 50 more pounds to go. I want to see what I look at once I am under 200 and go from there. Any of you can feel free to add me. I would love the support and would love to give some also.
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I've got closer to 60 to lose but we got this!
  • Jacqrose13
    Jacqrose13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I am now back on this site and hoping to lose 3 stone by the end of February. I find if I log everything I eat, the diet goes really well.
    I joined back in June but did not follow any diet plan, so from today will be counting every calorie taken in and hopefully upping my exercise every day.
  • suzysassafrass
    suzysassafrass Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over today also, anybody who would like to can add me. Looking to lose about 70 lbs.
  • BlessedEight
    Options
    HI!! I'm back here since Monday and it is my 2nd time around. Determined to finish it through this time!! I'm 5'9"and need to lose 75 pounds I'm 40 stay home mom with five children. Please feel free to add me as a friend.