Looking for New Pals w/ 50+ Lbs to Lose

Options

Replies

• sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I have lost 28 pounds so far on my way to 80 or so total, I will evaluate as it gets closer. Would like more MFP on the same path. Off to check in with a few others.
  • menopausalmama
    menopausalmama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you are still looking for friends, I would love to be added as well! Looking for support and guidance as well! :)
  • angel4nature
    angel4nature Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love some new friends on here too. If you want to add me just let me know in a message what your goal is and maybe where your from or name or something. I am a mom to three and have 100 pounds to loose well slightly less now.
  • debronjon
    debronjon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Been consistently logging for 85 days and love this site!!!
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I began at 305 and am down to 210. I'd like to be between 122-130. I'm 5' 4.5" and am 43. Always looking for new, encouraging friends! :)
  • Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me too..
  • Jreece00
    Options
    I have to loose 183 pounds! The more support you can get the better :)
  • rdpolley
    rdpolley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 63 pounds to lose. My goal is to get to 140 pounds. I have tried WW before and was good for a little bit, but could not stick with it. Tracking points is not easy, the rest of the world is tracking calories. Then I found MFP. I love the bar code scanner! I can easily look at what I have been eating. I am 39 years old, have a 13 year old son and a 10 year daughter. I just finished the coursework with my husband for our Master's degree. I just have electives. I know I can put more time into my weight loss! Feel free to friend me.
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have roughly about pounds to lose...you can add me if you like. Good luck....we're here for you!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • hollykaplan
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose 55 pounds. Feel free to friend me :)
  • nata0x
    nata0x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 80+ pounds, feel free to add me :D
  • kariannmbc
    Options
    I'm trying to lose and keep off about 50. Now, if I can stop losing and gaining the same 5 pounds, I should start to make some progress....
  • rokchickk
    rokchickk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I only started using myfitnesspal on Friday and this is my first time on the boards here. I'm 35 and trying to get back in shape. I am looking to lose between 50-60 lbs. I have been struggling for a long time trying to get back in shape and I'm sick of the excuses I keep coming up with as to why I can't lose the weight. No more!!! Would love to be able to chat with you and others and help one another meet our goals and become healthier. I look forward to chatting with you :)

Rok
  • MurderMeSomeFat
    MurderMeSomeFat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have yo-yoed my whole adult life. I have lost nearly 60 and have 60 to go. I am extremely motivated. Feel free to friend me.

I started at 298.6
    cw: 239
    goal: 175
    Hight 5'6"
  • deemommiii
    Options
    I just started this past Saturday and I have 51lbs to lose. Please add me so we can get healthy together :)
  • alyrie
    alyrie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

I started this journey in January, but lost motivation. I am back on track and working hard to meet my goals.

SW : 212
    CW: 208
    Goal weight : 150-165
  • Lissa_M
    Lissa_M Posts: 131
    Options
    I am looking at about 110 lbs to go. I definitely need some "friendly" motivation! Add me please :)

SW: 375lb (12/15/11)
    CW: 274lb (10/23/12)
    GW: 160lb
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I wanna lose 60 more lbs. Feel free to add me
  • MaskedFitness
    Options
    Seems to be alot of motivated and positive people here wanting to shed some weight and get fit. Can a masked brah like myself get up in this fun? I've got some to lose as well. Feel free to add me everyone-K.
  • Hev_uk
    Hev_uk Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have about 60lbs to lose although I'm now 17lbs down. Please add me. I love new friends and motivating people!