Looking for New Pals w/ 50+ Lbs to Lose

Options

Replies

• pinkflybaby
    pinkflybaby Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in! How do we form a group? Is there any way of live chatting?
  • pinkflybaby
    pinkflybaby Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me, too! :smile:
  • ktlynesmom
    ktlynesmom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me! Back today to Try-Try Again! Utimately I would love to land around 150-160, but just shooting for the 199 mark for now!
  • solimanhope
    Options
    Hi my name is Hope and i need to lose 50 pounds and would love to make new friends.
  • jcs94553
    Options
    Hi, I am replying to your request for those needing to lose 100 lbs. I am Jeanette, 64 yr. old & need to lose 85 lbs. & started 7 days ago. Lost 7 lbs so far. Ways to go! So great to hear from you!
  • mrzhayden
    Options
    Hi! I am on my second go around with weight loss. My heaviest was 234...got down to 189.....quit smoking Sept 6, 2012...and gained again...now im at 202...my goal weight is 130...just joined MFP today...Feel free to add me.
  • gracenhalee08
    Options
    I am 240, looking to lose 60 maybe more - I want to be in a size 10 or 12 jeans whatever weight range that is, anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • Lynnmi07
    Lynnmi07 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back to this also, I started Sunday. I would like to lose 70lbs but will be happy with at least 40!
  • MelodieRSA
    Options
    Hi all! I am another newbie, joined today and looking for some MFP friends. Lost 20lbs with WW and then nothing so decided to shake things up and joined here. I am a working Mom (is there any other kind?) with a Kindergartener. I have a long way to go so I am focusing on 5lbs at a time. My medium term goal is to get under 200lbs, long term goal is 165lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • TKBurris
    TKBurris Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I would like to join this group too! I need to loose at least 130lbs.... anything I need to list?
  • allenemiller
    Options
    Hi i have 75 to lose! I am doing this as all else only temporary fixes. I go by allenemiller for tjis program
  • andriadean7171
    Options
    i want to lose 45. can i join?!
  • scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am looking to lose 50-69ibs too, in the past I have lost over 100ibs so this is round2 for me, feel free to add me if you want to work together in motivation and support
  • natb55
    natb55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Please add me, I am new to mfp and looking for motivation and support!
  • wildflower0872
    Options
    Count me in!!! I'm 218 and have lost 17lbs so far and I'm determined to get this done!

Looking forward to gaining new friends!

:flowerforyou: Wild xxx
  • NicheGuy
    Options
    Hi there, I am returning to MFP and would like some new friends to help support me. I will return motivation and advice as well. Anyone feel free to add me !!!
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Add me i fit that profile. And my diary is open and i log in everything the good and bad
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 49. I am 5'4" tall and wiegh 202 lbs. My goal wt. is 150 lbs. Please feel free to add me.
  • Tammiecarver
    Tammiecarver Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Tammie and i am 5ft tall and weigh 178. looking to lose 70 lbs, please add me.
  • mariadla7
    mariadla7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My name is Maria, i am 5'1" and weigh 234, my goal short term goal weight is 180, then my final goal is 140. I need new friends as well. please add me!!