90 Days Done and tons of pics

Options

Replies

• evmoses
    evmoses Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Was just coming off a plateau and a little frustrated...numbers down today but felt a little off the game and then I saw your post ...Motivation! : ) Great job,.. beautiful family!
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Well done! I started around 278 and am now around 233. Still have roughly 40 pounds to go depending on what weight my doc comes up with at my next physical.

Man thats awesome to hear, I'm trying to get in weight where you are currently. Continued Success!!!
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Was just coming off a plateau and a little frustrated...numbers down today but felt a little off the game and then I saw your post ...Motivation! : ) Great job,.. beautiful family!

Thank you much, and so glad my journey is and can help people. keep the faith and keep working out, focus even harder on nutrition.
  • hunter624
    Options
    What an excellent post, thank you, you have done amazingly well, keep up the good work. All the best wishes to you and you family.
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    What an excellent post, thank you, you have done amazingly well, keep up the good work. All the best wishes to you and you family.

Thank you much. I'm still going strong.
  • hjeniferw
    hjeniferw Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wow! You are inspiring! really touching that your doing it for your family!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    WOW pic overload! gives you a great comparison. Well done, im sure your girls are so proud :)
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    WOW pic overload! gives you a great comparison. Well done, im sure your girls are so proud :)

Haha yes it is. I take a pic everyday. Thank you.
  • Arguent
    Arguent Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WoW! Nice. Please Keep it up! thank you and now time to refocus.
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Wow great job!!!!! I know your girls are proud of you
  • Sprmc47
    Sprmc47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Mollie007
    Options
    Could that family picture be any more adorable?? I don't think so! You look fantastic! Great work. :)
  • leo02098
    leo02098 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You have a beautiful family! What a great motivator!
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Your before and after...you look so much younger now then when you started. Great job! I love the baby pic posted at the bottom of your post...amazing! Beautiful family:)
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Your family is beautiful!!! WOW,WOW, what a transformation!!! WTG! Keep up the good work. I am so happy for you!!!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Yay!!! I'm so proud of you for pushing through it all everyday!! Even with that brand new little beauty!! Now THAT is hard with a new little one...I know!! Congrats my friend!!
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Yay!!! I'm so proud of you for pushing through it all everyday!! Even with that brand new little beauty!! Now THAT is hard with a new little one...I know!! Congrats my friend!!

Thank you so much. It was and still is with limited sleep. But I figure if I keep pushing play at some point this lil ing will sleep eventually and ill be happy about it. :)
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    WoW! Nice. Please Keep it up! thank you and now time to refocus.

Yes sir. I'm on day 99/180 today and still bringing it and eating well. Thanks.
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Could that family picture be any more adorable?? I don't think so! You look fantastic! Great work. :)

Very fortunate and blessed to have these lovely ladies in my corner.
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Nice job! And beautiful girls!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!