Foods that you find DISGUSTING

Options
Nutella, cheese, pasta, meat ( i'm a vegetarian ), milk chocolate, cow's milk, soup, tacos, sauces, pizza, fries, chips, pie, ice cream, rice, soda, marshmallow's..

I could go on and on but really what are some foods you find disgusting that other people like?

Replies

• deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Meat. dairy products, cauliflower, tempeh, that is all I can think of at the moment!
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    LOL I love everything that disgusts you.

I find yogurt and cottage cheese revolting.
  • omgjennielee
    Options
    tomatoes, yogurt, oatmeal that is overcooked and mushy, cream of wheat, and anything that is super greasy.
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Seafood. Of any description. Seafood is vile. Everything about it particularly the smell.....VILE
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    beets and green peas (although roasted wasabi green peas are one of my favorite snacks...go figure)
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Okra - just plain nasty!
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    beets
    that is all
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    So far, the only thing I've found that makes me gag is Marmite :bigsmile:
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, any kind of beans, and fish are repulsive to me!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Nutella, cheese, pasta, meat ( i'm a vegetarian ), milk chocolate, cow's milk, soup, tacos, sauces, pizza, fries, chips, pie, ice cream, rice, soda, marshmallow's..

I could go on and on but really what are some foods you find disgusting that other people like?
    I absolutely LOVE everything you listed.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Any seafood that isn't canned tuna. I think all vegetables taste horrible unless covered in something. Pork chops. Cottage cheese.
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I love most of your disgusting list too lol. Things that I cannot stomach are beetroot, pineapple, cauliflower, vinegar and anything at all with vinegar in it! Also mussels which I am allergic to - they make me projectile vomit. Nice!! lol
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Seafood. Of any description. Seafood is vile. Everything about it particularly the smell.....VILE

Ditto. It smells/tastes like an aquarium or something.
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    Pumpkin pie. I love pumpkin bars, but the texture of pumkin pie makes me gag just thinking of it!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

What do you eat?!?!

The smell of canned tuna makes me want to vomit and so does seeing mayo scooped out of a jar. :sick:
  • tzeoli86
    tzeoli86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Lima beans!!!
  • Infauna
    Infauna Posts: 89
    Options
    Tofu, peas, mushrooms, most soups.
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Seafood, except canned tuna. Cottage cheese, cream cheese, beer, and coffee.
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Avacado, liver and beets
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Runny eggwhites and soft fat on meat/chicken (love cracklin though!)....it may have all the flavour according to the chefs but it's just nasty!