Foods that you find DISGUSTING

Replies

• cechapman10
    cechapman10 Posts: 39 Member
    okra, cottage cheese, beer, olives
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Whey protein, grapefruit, black walnuts, meat, poultry, fish, runny egg white.
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    This should be fun.
  • LoveAlwaysAlisa
    LoveAlwaysAlisa Posts: 111 Member
    Bananas, beets, cantaloupe, yogurt, brussel sprouts, okra, green olives (i like black). :ohwell:
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    Nutella, cheese, pasta, meat ( i'm a vegetarian ), milk chocolate, cow's milk, soup, tacos, sauces, pizza, fries, chips, pie, ice cream, rice, soda, marshmallow's..

I could go on and on but really what are some foods you find disgusting that other people like?

What do you eat?!?!

The smell of canned tuna makes me want to vomit and so does seeing mayo scooped out of a jar. :sick:

Real food.

I hate tuna too. I only like vegetables, fruits and whole grains.
    Everything organic and real. Pure sugar just grosses me out!

You must not invited to many folks homes huh?

"The nut eaters are out on the deck"
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    onions, tomatoes, peppers, any kind of squash or melon, most seafood except haddock or shrimp, olives, coconut, pineapple.... really i could go on all day.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    brussel sprouts
    liver
    asparagus
    beets
    cranberry (the food only, i like the juice)
    black licorice
    sushi
    raw oysters
    avocado
    chicken wings
    chicken drumsticks
  • I don't like seafood, I don't like the smell of raw chicken and some days I can't stand the smell of meat cooking at all.
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Mushrooms, prunes, sweet pickles and Miracle Whip.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Licorice (also fennel and anise). Milk (although I like yogurt, cottage cheese, cheese).
    I haven't tasted many organ meats, but I know I don't like liver.
    Glazed doughnuts.
    Anything with leaves a slimey sensation in my mouth - like full fat dairy products or marbling in meat or fried stuff.
    Artificial sweeteners.
    Gooey or gummy candies.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Lutefisk. The smell alone is enough to turn my stomach.
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    I really don't like tomatoes because of their texture, same thing with broccoli. I also hate hate hate fat bits on any kind of meat.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Nutella, cheese, pasta, meat ( i'm a vegetarian ), milk chocolate, cow's milk, soup, tacos, sauces, pizza, fries, chips, pie, ice cream, rice, soda, marshmallow's..

I could go on and on but really what are some foods you find disgusting that other people like?

What do you eat?!?!

The smell of canned tuna makes me want to vomit and so does seeing mayo scooped out of a jar. :sick:

Real food.

Ahhh. I hadn't realized that meat, dairy, & pasta were all fake foods. Ok then. :noway:

Adini, I'm having a fake steak with fake milk for lunch. How about you?
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Sweetbreads.

Not the type of bread that you put in the toaster. It's either the thymus gland or the pancreas of a cow. It doesn't really matter which organ it is, it's not good eating.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    I really don't like tomatoes because of their texture, same thing with broccoli. I also hate hate hate fat bits on any kind of meat.

YESSS!!!! I have selective eating disorder and also rule out foods based on texture. the insides of a tomato are GROSS! slimy foods are a big no-no! and yeah, if i bite into a fatty piece of meat, i immediately remove it from my mouth and throw it on my husband's plate because he LOVES it. EW!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member

What do you eat?!?!

Real food.

Is rice, or any of the others on the list 'imaginary' food then?
  • I agree with the scoop of mayo...gross..makes me sick just to look at it...always has..weird
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Oatmeal. I just can't do it.
  • rrneal625
    rrneal625 Posts: 69 Member
    Okra, liver, sardines, fake crab meat
  • Cooked spinach. Nothing else I've tried that would be a turn off in the culinary department.

I gagged just reading that. I like it raw on salads and in smoothies or cooked in an omelet, but I tried plain cooked spinach once - never again!