Foods that you find DISGUSTING

Options

Replies

• acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    brussel sprouts, liver, cooked spinach, beets, okra, arugula, sweetened applesauce
  • andriadean7171
    Options
    oatmeal, corn, sweet peas.

all make me literally gag if i try to eat them.
  • XjuliaXannX
    XjuliaXannX Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    eggs, cottage cheese, mushrooms
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts, squash, zucchini, bananas, raw mussels/oysters/clams & calamari/squid gross me out completely. Just the smell makes me nauseous.

The texture of oatmeal, cream of wheat, tofu and grits, I can't stand. But oddly enough I LOVE polenta prepared any way (firm or soft).

The smell of broccoli & cauliflower are very offputting to me but I can eat them if they are diced small and cooked into things.

Oh and I absolutely cannot stand loose kernals of corn (like canned corn or creamed corn) but corn on the cob is fine. Go figure...
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    sausage, milk ( don't get me wrong, i eat foods that have milk in it, but to just drink a glass of milk, even chocolate, or have a bowl of cereal with milk, ew) seafood, eggs
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Ummmm... Almost all meat (I am 90% vegetarian) and olives.

*thinks*

Yep, that's it. Bring on everything else! OM NOM NOM NOM!! :)
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Meat, Cottage Cheese, Seafood, Sushi, Cooked spinach, Carrots, peppers, onions, mushrooms, olives
  • angienbecker
    angienbecker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Nutella, cheese, pasta, meat ( i'm a vegetarian ), milk chocolate, cow's milk, soup, tacos, sauces, pizza, fries, chips, pie, ice cream, rice, soda, marshmallow's..

I could go on and on but really what are some foods you find disgusting that other people like?

I don't believe that these things disgust you. Sorry.

I don't believe you either...not even a lil bit...:noway:
  • FiestyIrish
    Options
    I can't stand eggs of any kind. The texture of gummy candies or anything sour makes me gag. And anything greasy...solid food is NOT supposed to drip! :sick:
  • summeroflove99
    summeroflove99 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    sprouts, roast lamb, cottage cheese (looks like baby sick), parmesan cheese (smells of sick)
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    LIVER!!!! :sick:
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    meat.
  • momof4greatkids1
    momof4greatkids1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    canned chicken...reminds me of cat food :-( Things like swiss rolls and twinkles don't do anything for me either.
  • hpsNcrvs
    Options
    I can't stand eggs of any kind. The texture of gummy candies or anything sour makes me gag. And anything greasy...solid food is NOT supposed to drip! :sick:

Oohh yeeaahhh, solid foods are suppose to drip with cheesy greasy yummy goodness and buttery bread and chocolaty....

Wait, whaaaaa? What was the question again?
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Cooked Salmon, I don't like it, I don't like the smell, I could go forever without having to eat it again.
    Though I love Raw Salmon, go figure :D

Anything my Grandmother on my Dad's side makes. Her Thanksgiving stuffing is Grey... Dafuq?
  • CloganPhoto
    Options
    brussel sprouts, liver, cooked spinach, beets, okra, arugula,cottage cheese, most seafood, anything fried (except chicken).

Oh and spam, canned meat of any kind really! Eww
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Turnips. Melon. Liver. Soggy bread. Eggs (sometimes).
  • dominikaro
    Options
    Hot dog sausages, canned hams, ready made hamburger patties etc. Any time I see those I can just see the skin and bones it was made of.
  • katies71123
    Options
    Hmmm...I have yet to think of something I don't like while reading other peoples answers. Maybe that's how I got in my current "condition"....lol.
  • nikosneeko1
    nikosneeko1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    no one cannot find all those foods disgusting....:laugh: regarding the orginal post