Foods that you find DISGUSTING

Options

Replies

• TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Sodium laden cottage cheese,, ACK!
    Fried chicken or fried chicken strips, basically anything fried that has breading on it. It literally makes me ill.
    Cheese on a hamburger. Ewwww. Grilled cheese is delish but I find it disgusting added to meat like that.
    Pepperoni makes me gag, as does any other kind of sausage. Well, unless its plain pork sausage on a pizza. I'll eat that but prefer plain, cheese pizza. I just hate the strong taste of most of it.
    Bleu cheese. It smells like puke to me.
    Raisins
    Canned spinach and just about any other canned veggies except corn.
    Anything that has fake cinnamon flavor added or those icky red hot things. Hot Tamales I think they are called. Even the gum. Yuck!

It would be easier to make a list of stuff I love to eat. lol
  • morthizia
    Options
    wow congratulations...all those that you don't like are the foods that I reaaallllly love....
    BUT.. I need to turn away because of my blood type diet program.. :0)
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Green and Yellow beans, oysters, clams, hot dogs, sausage, salmon, mustard, goat cheese, blue cheese, KFC and the fat on meat, in meat makes me gag!!!
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms, ugh, cooked or raw.... and stir fry anything, just the smell makes me gag...:sick:
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Fast food, greasy takeaway pizza, soft drink.
    Meat! Uhhhhhh just looking at it makes me feel sick and horrible.
    Super processed foods which do not belong in your body
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese. Oysters. Most red meat. Some pork. Persimmon pudding.
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Raw onions
    Grapefruit
    Hominy
    Milk
    Eggs, but I will crave them in once in a blue moon (weird craving? Must be missing some vitamins)
    Mint in savory dishes (like tabbouleh)

So many people who don't like anise or fennel - one of my favorite flavors of all time! I nearly died when I discovered chocolate covered black licorice! I think I ate the whole bag immediately.
  • Debutante55
    Debutante55 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    CILANTRO!!! or pumpkin pie....they're the only two foods I despise. I'd rather eat bugs. :laugh:
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, liver is the worst. Folks try to hide it's disgustingness (if that's a word) by masking it with grilled onions, etc. But it's still NASTY!
  • rdianemu
    rdianemu Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Lately canned peas.
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    most vegetables, cottage cheese, oysters, raw shell fish, most herbs, liver, rack of lamb and others.
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, liver is the worst. Folks try to hide it's disgustingness (if that's a word) by masking it with grilled onions, etc. But it's still NASTY!

I have to agree with you. I tried it once because it smelled pretty good with the bacon and grilled onions and all. But, there was/is a taste that I cannot swallow---even though I tried very hard. I ended up spitting it out because I just could not swallow it. It is the only food that for which I ever had this reaction.
  • jltaft21
    jltaft21 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Your name is ironic since you hate beans.
    Oatmeal, any kind of beans, and fish are repulsive to me!
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Onions, garlic, peppers of Any kind. Herbs ,seasonings, spices of Any kind.
    I also have a lot of foods I can't eat due to textural issues.
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Raw onions
    Grapefruit
    Hominy
    Milk
    Eggs, but I will crave them in once in a blue moon (weird craving? Must be missing some vitamins)
    Mint in savory dishes (like tabbouleh)

So many people who don't like anise or fennel - one of my favorite flavors of all time! I nearly died when I discovered chocolate covered black licorice! I think I ate the whole bag immediately.

Have to agree with you on the hominy but all the rest you mention are some of my favorites (but I don't generally drink milk). I too love black licorice---I never heard of it covered in chocolate but it sounds mighty interesting!
  • ErinRobin86
    ErinRobin86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    black liquorice and liver
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Ok. This is going to sound stupid but....peanut butter on celery sticks. I love peanut butter but I hate the texture of celery sticks. If it's chopped into tiny bits...than I don't mind it so much but it's like torture for me to eat a stalk and dip it into peanut butter. Sigh.
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Cinnabon. Yech.
  • jsdholland
    jsdholland Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Cantaloupe and honeydew melon.....can't stand the smell or eat anything they may have touched!!!!!!
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    soft fat on meat/chicken (love cracklin though!)....it may have all the flavour according to the chefs but it's just nasty!

DITTO!!!

Also mayo. And okra. Not a fan of pork, unless it is bacon. Giant clam (a sushi ingredient).