Anyone tried this...?

Options
124»

Replies

• ohmelgosh79
    ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I love eating the cabbage soup from the diet - totally tasty and comforting in cold and damp weather...but I haven't tried the diet and likely wouldn't.

I eat it from time to time in the winter months. infact, I have it in the crock pot sitting here at work today but I don't use it as a diet or a cleanse, I just eat it because I like it.
  • ShannaHeidelberg
    Options
    One of the benefits of moderate weight loss are the lessons you learn about how to control your food intake in a sustainable manner.

The big reason crash diets like this are bound to fail is that you never really learn anything, other than how to crash diet. So now you know two things: 1) How to eat in the way that made you fat, 2) how to crash diet. Since that's all you know, that's the cycle you end up repeating.
  • ShannaHeidelberg
    Options
    I'm losing weight for the first time in my life because I'm training myself to exercise, eat healthier and to control my portions! This way it becomes my new way of life whereas my old habit was to overeat and to eat all I wanted, all the time. If you wanted to make a vegetable soup with cabbage in it and have it for lunch OR dinner every day, that would probably be healthy because of all the vegetables in it... maybe add some chicken too. I would definitely change it up though since you won't be eating soup the rest of your life. :)