Suggestions for DETOXING

Options
123457»

Replies

• LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Exactly! Dont listen to the nonsense. People just want to act better than everyone else on here. If they would just not respond to threads that they cant relate to then the world would be a better place but they always want to attack and put their irrelevant input! Detoxing is not a fad unless of course you are trying to do it for long term weight loss. My actual nutritionist recomends a natural juice detox along with whole and unprocessed foods. But of course their will be people on here who are against everything!

What "toxins" did you have in your body that juice was able to get rid of and your liver and kidneys weren't?

Maybe I should come to your clinic so that you can draw my blood and answer that for me since you are a genious and all! Where can I call to set up an appointment? The toxins of POOP and extra WATER build up that makes you feel BLOATED and FAT! Would you like a stool sample as well?

Um, poo isn't a toxin. It's waste that your body naturally gets rid of when you...poo. And extra water is toxic? Seriously? Also, how could a nutritionist tell you were full of *kitten* and extra water from a blood sample? Sounds like you need to eat more fiber and drink more water.

You are so intelligent! Bless your heart! For the record, my fiber is off the chart! Im a VEGETARIAN! All I eat is fiber! My methods are CLEARLY working for ME tis why I am sharing them. Dont like them? then do what works for you. I have lost 60lbs to date using all natural methods so yea, I think im not just pulling this out of my rear! The advice was for her, clearly not for you!
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options

Maybe I should come to your clinic so that you can draw my blood and answer that for me since you are a genious and all! Where can I call to set up an appointment? The toxins of POOP and extra WATER build up that makes you feel BLOATED and FAT! Would you like a stool sample as well?

Unfortunately people such as yourself are why these charlatans are still in business.
    Hey, gotta give them something to do right? :laugh: :laugh:
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options

Unfortunately people such as yourself are why these charlatans are still in business.
    Hey, gotta give them something to do right? :laugh: :laugh:

If people didn't die due to things like colonics and cleanses it might be funny. They do, so it's not.
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Exactly! Dont listen to the nonsense. People just want to act better than everyone else on here. If they would just not respond to threads that they cant relate to then the world would be a better place but they always want to attack and put their irrelevant input! Detoxing is not a fad unless of course you are trying to do it for long term weight loss. My actual nutritionist recomends a natural juice detox along with whole and unprocessed foods. But of course their will be people on here who are against everything!

What "toxins" did you have in your body that juice was able to get rid of and your liver and kidneys weren't?

Um, poo isn't a toxin. It's waste that your body naturally gets rid of when you...poo. And extra water is toxic? Seriously? Also, how could a nutritionist tell you were full of *kitten* and extra water from a blood sample? Sounds like you need to eat more fiber and drink more water.

You are so intelligent! Bless your heart! For the record, my fiber is off the chart! Im a VEGETARIAN! All I eat is fiber! My methods are CLEARLY working for ME tis why I am sharing them. Dont like them? then do what works for you. I have lost 60lbs to date using all natural methods so yea, I think im not just pulling this out of my rear! The advice was for her, clearly not for you!

Yes, I am intelligent. Which is why I know that my body is fully capable of "detoxing" itself, and why I also know that water isn't a toxin.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Schedule a colonoscopy. The stuff they give you will remove everything you even thought about eating.

Alternatively, for a few days, you could cut your diet down to the very basics - fruits, vegetables, and whole grains - and take 1 tablespoon of a psyllium product like Metamucil with a glass of water before each meal.

You can continue using the psyllium if proper regular elimination is a problem. Sometimes it is for me.