Want more friends who are dieting, but not "dieting" :)

Options

Replies

• jessicataylor2
    Options
    I'm about the same as you I'd guess. I exercise a lot and stay within my calories being generally healthy. But I'm not going to say no to going out to eat with people or a little treat. And I do drink diet pepsi/sierra mist/etc. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I love food so no eating what I love is ridiculous to me. I just eat certain food less often and cook others a little differently.
  • smithlo66
    smithlo66 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me, I am so happy to hear there are people out there that are like me! Tell me to not eat something and I want it all the more!
  • meinola
    meinola Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am totally with the original poster. Doing my best to avoid soft drinks and fried foods, but I am genetically predisposed towards a sugar tooth. (Seriously, my grandfather used to ask what was for dessert instead of dinner.) Would love to have some additional support from some MFP people to keep me motivated and moving towards my goals. So add me too!
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    hiya ive added you :) ive lost a whole load of weight , still got a lot to go but i refuse to give up yummy food! i either adapt the recipe to keep it yummy but a bit healthier or have a small amount! i bake a lot too cookies and muffins yumyum (not overly bad ones) lol x
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Not dieting here. Planning on take-out pizza for supper.
  • lhypes08
    Options
    I agree! anyone feel free to add me
  • britls
    britls Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone add me I can use friends and support and am in the same boat!
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm a fairly clean eater, but not 100% clean. I could never be 100%. But, I do like bread and things that are bad for me. I always find a way for it to work and make it fit in. Good luck on your continued success. The important thing in making this a lifesstyle is that you have found what works for you . Cleaner eating works for me. Eating the way you eat works for you.
  • SiempreBella
    SiempreBella Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Add me :). I try to eat clean but there are times when you cant.
  • monis01
    monis01 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love to eat & DRINK things that I'm not supposed to..... I figure, as long as you "burn it off" and still at a calorie deficit.... You'll still be loosing. =)
  • beharriman
    Options
    Hi!
    I am new, just joined today.
    I am with you, I don't do the whole healthy eating thing 24/7. I do try to eat healthy and low carb, BUT PASTA AND BREAD are my FAV! So I work out, and eat healthy 60-70% of the time so that I can enjoy my favorites and the occasional BAR FOOD!! (YUM)

I am 43, raised both my children, and want to stay active and healthy so I can enjoy the second half of my life and look good doing it.

So cheers to a almost completely healthy lifestyle and enjoying some of the bad stuff! :happy:
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely just eating less that I used to and trying to eat more healthy things. I cannot give up caffeine, I enjoy my coffee everyday and my soda occasionally. I haven't lost much weight, and I am not trying to loose much. I am just trying to tone up and not gain.

I don't think I could lead that strict, only water, way too healthy lifestyle. I'm disciplined, but not that disciplined!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Me! Pick me! Nothing is off the table for me. If there is something I really want I have it. I am not into dieting. I hate diet food. I don't do low carb or low fat. I eat healthy nutritious food with the occasional treat.
  • Nimadi486
    Nimadi486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! Request sent! :)
  • roseoquendo
    Options
    I toally agree with your style of "not dieting"! I am doing the same thing - eating healthier, but not giving up my favorite foods/ drinks. I'm sure we can get healthier without feeling deprived. Friend me! roseoquendo
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    I agree with you 100%! Friend request sent! :)
  • svanzile
    svanzile Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same, everyone feel free to add me!
  • vicktoria339
    Options
    I agree as well - its a very bad day when my diary hasnt got at least one kind of chocolate in there!!! Feel free to add me too
  • TNT1121
    Options
    I am the same way as well! Although my profile says 10 lbs lost, I lost 36 before I started on MFP. I changed my eating habits, yes, but I never have considered (and never will consider) myself on a "diet". I make better choices...but if I want a cheeseburger and a beer....I'm gonna have a cheeseburger and a beer!! I'm originally from Wisconsin - beer and cheese is in my blood :)