Want more friends who are dieting, but not "dieting" :)

Options
12346»

Replies

• Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Send you a FR, I fully agree. I am mostly eat 'clean food' but will indulge myself in things I really like once in a while and this includes going out and having a nice dinner and a class of wine or two with friends.
  • Mama_Lyn
    Mama_Lyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Totally agree. I have my days when I eat out, eat fried, and drink diet sodas. I also work my butt off in the gym, fit in work out sessions with a newborn and 4 year old, and try to be as active as possible while working from home. I'll probably never conform to strict anything, and I'm perfectly happy with that. :)

Feel free to add me, anyone! I log daily (before I consume each meal), whine daily, and cheer my people on. I love motivation, and love to help motivate when I can.
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Agreed!!! Everything is ok to eat, there's no need to label certain foods as "bad." Everything in moderation, and if you slip up, it's ok because tomorrow is a brand new start. I totally agree with this type of thinking and think that far too many people have it in their heads that the less you eat, the faster you'll lose weight, when that is not true at all. Also, the term diet implies something that you stop after a period of time. Eating healthier and working out is a lifestyle change, not some fad diet that will help you lose weight in the short run but not be sustainable over the long run.

I would also love some like-minded thinkers as friends! :)
  • todayIwill26
    Options
    Loving the support on mfp and would love more friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • sukaera
    sukaera Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Added ya!

Ah, I'm on the same boat! Nothing against my altruistic foodie friends who swear up and down about "clean" eating, but danggit, I grew up eating gummy worms, milkshakes, and cookies! I wanna still be able to enjoy my favorite childhood goodies as an adult! (in moderation, yes!)
    I do love my sugar! >///< hahaha!
    I need more friends to be accountable to, my whole schema right now is CONSISTENCY!!! hahaha I'm everywhere with my calories >.<;
    Looking for some more awesome supportive friends! Feel free to add me, all! ^__^
  • In_It_For_Me
    Options
    Couldn’t have said it better myself. :) I want to be healthy and do things I can maintain from now on and eating all organic or not eating any carbs isn’t going to work. Anybody feel free to add me.
  • nunat919
    nunat919 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I love this because it's what I do. I love food too much to give up every decadent dessert and my favorite BEER!!
  • keylolo1975
    Options
    add me! We think alike!
  • MissPreciosa
    MissPreciosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm Around...Anyone is welcome to add me :-)