I haz lost a friend since yesterday.

Options

Replies

• Countryboy_
    Options
    I am fairly new, but I deleted two people who I had on my friends list because they never commented on anything...my exercise, weight, etc. They logged their food and exercise, but never commented on mine. I didn't think I needed them on my list just to see their suff. I wasn't trying to be mean, and they didn't really offend me.

And this is relevant.......how? I am always there for my friends. No one should ever delete me. I am the best.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    You didn't respond to all my little facebook like updates!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it!

Or do, then log it as a calorie burn.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm.....I am fairly new to this site, and have carefully assembled a friend list of really cool, awesome people. But I noticed this morning that I was short one friend.....something happened to one of them. Its kinda sad, cause all my friends are awesome, and I wonder if I did something wrong, or hurt someone's feelings. Has this ever happened to any of you, and what didi you do about it. I was fixin to go to lunch, but now I don;t even feel like eating my sammich. :cry:

Apparently you didn't get ALL the really cool, awesome people, cause I am not your friend!!
    I was thinking the same thing!
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    Don't sweat it!

Are you talking to me? I will most certainly sweat it if I want to. KTHX.
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it!z

Or do, then log it as a calorie burn.

This is the only exercise I ever get...sadly....
  • caitlyn30
    caitlyn30 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    reasons I delete friends: haven't logged in for a long time ... don't let me see their diarys....
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    reasons I delete friends: haven't logged in for a long time ... don't let me see their diarys....

Noted.

I log in everyday. But in my diary, I always write about my personal issues, and the chicks that I do, and the locations of my secret moonshine stills and meth labs...so I can't make that public. Unless you wanna come work for my organization that is. Then, we can probably work something out....
  • wifealiciousness
    wifealiciousness Posts: 179 Member
    Options

Noted.

I log in everyday. But in my diary, I always write about my personal issues, and the chicks that I do, and the locations of my secret moonshine stills and meth labs...so I can't make that public. Unless you wanna come work for my organization that is. Then, we can probably work something out....

It's possible that some don't get your "sense of humour"?
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Maybe someone deleted their MFP profile for personal reasons?
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    I once deleted someone because they logged their walk to the mailbox every day. 6 minutes, walking 2.0 miles per hour, 23 calories or something like that. My eyes started to strain from the rolling. There's little to no rhyme or reason to it really.

So funny.
  • ksjoseph51
    Options
    For whatever reason this person felt the need to unfriend you but that is only one person JUST THINK ABOUT ALL THE FRIENDS YOU DO STILL HAVE!!! There is no need to stress yourself because one person. Think about the progress you have made and continue to make and push forward. Stress is unhealthly and laughter & joy is the healthiest thing you can do for yourself. Remember, you should not skip meals so eat your sandwich and smile while you are doing ... remember that you've been blessed with many friends who are willing to encourage you. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY!!!
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    I once deleted someone because they logged their walk to the mailbox every day. 6 minutes, walking 2.0 miles per hour, 23 calories or something like that. My eyes started to strain from the rolling. There's little to no rhyme or reason to it really.

So funny.

I always run to the mailbox and back. If you run that 86 yards, you burn the calories faster, then get to eat your exercise calories back sooner. Its a win-win situation....
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    Maybe someone deleted their MFP profile for personal reasons?

Can you actually DO THAT? I signed a lifetime contract when I signed up.
  • mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I think this is just a ploy to see what NEW cool awesome people may have joined :)

Seriously though, I lost one the other day, but it turned out she had not "unfriended" me, she had deactivated her account for whatever reason
  • Countryboy_
    Options

Noted.

It's possible that some don't get your "sense of humour"?

I was not joking.

:wink:
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    I think this is just a ploy to see what NEW cool awesome people may have joined :)

Seriously though, I lost one the other day, but it turned out she had not "unfriended" me, she had deactivated her account for whatever reason

What a biotch. She should have thought about how it would affect her friends before she deleted herself. How selfish and uncaring she must be. Good riddance.
  • hpsNcrvs
    Options
    I don't have friends, I have co-conspirators. If one's missin..they're just locked up.

Now, stop whinin and go make that damn sammich!! :-)
  • Danardeener
    Options
    Really...why do you even care? Go make new friends and eat your sammich!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I get rid of people if they aren't interactive. Which reminds me that I have some friends to delete.