I haz lost a friend since yesterday.

Options

Replies

• lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Not yet.....I had to remove one friend. The post that was being posted was a six page book. And this was every day! The person said someone suggested that they blog - I guess she did not get the hint. She said, "If you don't like it - then delete me as a friend - 'cause this is how I roll." So I rolled out! LOL!!!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    if you are looking for a nice even 75, you can always add me ;)

75 is odd.
    Just sayin'.

LMAO That's funny
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    Put on your big boy pants and move on. Otherwise get counselling, its generally not a good sign when someone starts a thread about being rejected/abandoned/left behind. #justbeinreal

Do I have to put pants on?. Its work in the nude day today at the office. I am enjoying the cool fall breeze.....
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    You're so bada$s.
    :)
    Thanks. I try.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Don't worry hun, it was just one of my alias accounts that I decided to get rid of. I'm still on your list under three other profiles. :flowerforyou:
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    I once deleted someone because they logged their walk to the mailbox every day. 6 minutes, walking 2.0 miles per hour, 23 calories or something like that. My eyes started to strain from the rolling. There's little to no rhyme or reason to it really.

Hahah! I tried to log the horror films I've watched all month. MFP was not having it. I read that you can burn up to 200 calories just by watching The Shining. It's true! I also tried to log running through Haunted Houses. Not having that either. Oh well! They DO have sex in the list though!
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    Shut the hell up and deal with it. You're such an attention *kitten*. You will always have me! :flowerforyou:

Bite me Kathy.

Really. :tongue: Bite me....please.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    They are just jealous of you and that other dude.:love::heart: :flowerforyou:
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Put on your big boy pants and move on. Otherwise get counselling, its generally not a good sign when someone starts a thread about being rejected/abandoned/left behind. #justbeinreal
    Do I have to put pants on?. Its work in the nude day today at the office. I am enjoying the cool fall breeze.....
    Did you check your other pants? For your ovaries?
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Pfft, get over it, you're the goddamn paterfamilias!!!!!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Oh, this thread again. Cute.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I have found the best support system a girl could ask for on this site. Some of these people have been supporting me for over 2.5 years!!! Only one went away w/o saying goodbye, and although heartbroken, I recovered. It wasn't personal, she left MFP altogether. And even if it had been personal, so what? She did what she needed to do.

This may sound awful, but for newer supporters, I encourage the deletion of my profile from their list if they decide I'm not a good match for their support system - because that means they aren't the type of person I want on mine.

I delete people often. For many reasons, some of which only make sense to me. That's okay. At the end of the day I'm here to change MY behavior, and choosing the members of a strong support system is part of my success. I'd rather have 20 - 30 real true supporters that I can continue to get to know than 100+ random people giving me a meaningless high five or WTG.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I never delete anyone...oh wait, yes I do...
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    I never delete anyone...oh wait, yes I do...

I know of ONE that you deleted Jodi.....

My heart still bleeds when I think about it.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    They have forgotten the face of their father......
  • Countryboy_
    Options

Boredom, and lack of originality are my curses......Oh, yeah...and that other thing. Well, lots of them really. :devil:

Dang.....its worse than I thought. FMN>
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    They have forgotten the face of their father......

I do not kill with my gun....he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father....I kill with my heart.
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    Pfft, get over it, you're the goddamn paterfamilias!!!!!

She has said her piece and counted to three.....
  • NikoM5
    NikoM5 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I don't have the need for MFP friends as I don't need support but I also don't deny anyone if they add me. I will delete people if they are occupy my entire home page with constant updates.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

Boredom, and lack of originality are my curses......Oh, yeah...and that other thing. Well, lots of them really. :devil:

Dang.....its worse than I thought. FMN>
    I'm more than aware of your curses.