I haz lost a friend since yesterday.

Options

Replies

• amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I delete people who: 1)Don't log; 2)Nitpick the **** out of every bite of food I take ; or 3)Treat MFP like Match.com
  • DaneDillinger
    DaneDillinger Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I can tell by your vernacular that you're from the south, but I need you to put some sag in your swag and say, in your best Drake or Rick Ross voice, "B!tch, you wasn't with me benching in the gym," brush your shoulders off and keep it moving.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Chit chat seemed more appropriate for this but since you decided to bring it here, well let's air the laundry. It was me who deleted you, I did not appreciate your comment about women's body parts and the things you desire to do to them. I too would like to motorboat like crazy but I save that type of info for other websites. And not commenting on my new pants after I lost 5lbs was downright hurtful.
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    I can tell by your vernacular that you're from the south, but I need you to put some sag in your swag and say, in your best Drake or Rick Ross voice, "B!tch, you wasn't with me benching in the gym," brush your shoulders off and keep it moving.

This aint a vernacular...its a derby!

Bonus points if you recognize that line.....:tongue:
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    Chit chat seemed more appropriate for this but since you decided to bring it here, well let's air the laundry. It was me who deleted you, I did not appreciate your comment about women's body parts and the things you desire to do to them. I too would like to motorboat like crazy but I save that type of info for other websites. And not commenting on my new pants after I lost 5lbs was downright hurtful.

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries.
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    Options
    I don't deserve you and you can do sooooo much better....so I left.... "sigh"
  • DaneDillinger
    DaneDillinger Posts: 70 Member
    Options

Stooges, doggie.

And the other one is probably the best line in "Holy Grail."
  • Countryboy_
    Options

Stooges, doggie.

And the other one is probably the best line in "Holy Grail."

Nice...you know the classics. Awesome!
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    They didn't want to tell you, but they friended me.. and then realized that all of their other friends simply didn't matter, nor measure-up any more.

In short, I ruined them for all other friends.

Sorry man. I have a coupon for a gallon low-fat ice cream if you want to cry and watch Oprah.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries.

DOROTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT!
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    They didn't want to tell you, but they friended me.. and then realized that all of their other friends simply didn't matter, nor measure-up any more.

Sorry man. I have a coupon for a gallon low-fat ice cream if you want to cry and watch Oprah.

^^ What he said, sorry bud :P

Anyway, first and foremost, this site is for you! Your fitness goals, healthy lifestyles, blablabla (you get my gist). Not a shelf for collecting friends. Everyone has a choice to accept, to refuse, and even leave. Yeah it is sad, but ultimately not the main deal of this site.

Active friends who motivate are such a blessing, and you are still blessed with the ones who remain :)
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Shut the hell up and deal with it. You're such an attention *kitten*. You will always have me! :flowerforyou:
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you lost a friend, but now all I want is a sammich. There's no kitchen here or else I'd be in there making one.
  • _shortstack
    _shortstack Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You're so bada$s.
    :)
  • Countryboy_
    Options

Is it rocky road?
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options

GorillaE is right.

Personally I friended him instead because quite frankly, you didn't utilize the word "F**K" as often in your lifetime agreed contract, and not only that, but he's far more sarcastic and worst of all, you don't show in your pictures whether or not you shave, pluck or wax the layer of winter fur on your back.

With that said, I'm super sorry I hurt your feeling (I thought you only had one?) and I'm willing to give you another chance because I'm nice like that. Just be a little more careless in the stuff you write otherwise we will be right back to where we started. Mmkay?
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    if you are looking for a nice even 75, you can always add me ;)

75 is odd.
    Just sayin'.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOphdgfN738zr5jEMyZjpBwFj2MQnJ0RUpt9dk0Xx-ACskJpIrxA
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    Put on your big boy pants and move on. Otherwise get counselling, its generally not a good sign when someone starts a thread about being rejected/abandoned/left behind. #justbeinreal
  • Countryboy_
    Options

^^ What he said, sorry bud :P

Anyway, first and foremost, this site is for you! Your fitness goals, healthy lifestyles, blablabla (you get my gist). Not a shelf for collecting friends. Everyone has a choice to accept, to refuse, and even leave. Yeah it is sad, but ultimately not the main deal of this site.

Active friends who motivate are such a blessing, and you are still blessed with the ones who remain :)

Yeah, but the synergy is all out of whack now. I have to find out what I did wrong, and fix it,,,,and see if i can get her, or him back. I am devistated.....