Amputee on a mission.

Options

Replies

• Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your service to our country. Good luck getting to your goal of a 5K. I love that you are doing this as a family and showing your son all things are possible.
  • petechiae
    petechiae Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring. There I am, just being lazy for the past few days in my exercise routine... and there you are, just kicking it! Thank you for this huge motivation and though I live in another country, thank you for your service. You are a true example of dedication.
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being a great father, great husband and great man.

Would love to have you on my support team, friend me, if I'm so lucky!
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Stay strong and keep fighting. Thank you!
  • PearonaPair
    Options
    Thank you for your service int the Marines.... make sure you post pics when you finish that run.
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    No doubt. you and your wife will meet your goals. Thank you for your service and the sacrifice you both have made!
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your service!

I am sure it's tough in ways most all of us will never know, but we are here to cheer you on! Semper fi!
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

You're amazing. Thank you for serving.

As for your goals, you've got this. Stay with it and you'll kick it's butt. :heart:
  • wanda9501
    Options
    Wow such inspiration!!! I will now stop complaining about hating to run. I wish you well in your journey to run again!
    I hope that you and your wife applied for the CareGiver program that the VA offers! Great benefits for her for all that she does for you and the family!
  • bgb101010
    bgb101010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your service to our country! Good luck!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Like others said, thank you!!! You have a wonderful attitude and I am certain that your determination will make you surely succeed. TRULY inspirational!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow thats awesome dude!! Best of Luck on your Journey! We know you can do it.
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow. Tons of good luck to you!
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service! You are the second absolutely inspirational person I have had the pleasure of meeting in this past month who is a fit and active amputee! Thank you for that as well as it keeps me believing I can do anything!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your service, all you have done for our country, and sharing your story.
  • marthathebear
    Options
    First of all, thank you for your service to our country. Second, you are very inspirational and I am sure you will make your goal. Your son will be very proud of you, we all are.
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Thanks for everything.....and reminding me to keep running!
    Thank you.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your service and sacrifice. You can do anything you set your heart and mind to, best of luck!
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You are an amazing inspiration. I have learned to love running and I hope you share your progress with us. Thank you for your service!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    This thread is full of win.

oh wait, need a meme for you.
    epic-win.jpg