Sixers Valentine Vixens WK 2

Options

Replies

• amyls8710
    Options
    OK yay my internet is back up and baby is playing so lets see how far i get haha !

Lorna-- thanks so much girl ! IT def. was amazing losing 4 lbs this past week ! hoping for similar numbers this week ! working hard ! awww sorry about the cyst ! are they going to remove it ?!?! ugh ... i cant take birth control cuz i have an allergic reaction to it ! makes me GAIN weight like crazy ! hopefully you will be different ! like you say IF IT TAKES THE PAIN AWAY ! oxxo and i used to always make that excuse until i finally saw that one week i lost 7 lbs with my plague so i couldnt blame it on that nemore ! yay for losing a lb girl ! XO

B- smoetimes you definately need FRIEND time but in the other hand sometimes working out with family members can give youa pump of inspiration in the right direction ! either way you will be doing something great ! yes we wILL all make our goals !!!! xoxox

cathy -- I GAINED close to the same amount or more when i went on birth control three months before my wedding .... !!!! IT WAS DEVASTATING ! sorry your DH isnt feeling well ! yay for an opportunity to workout with a personal trainer ! go for it !

kel-- sorry you didnt feel good ..... thanks alot ! KEEP ON SHREDDING ! hehe !

Verda-- glad you enjoyed your pampering day ! WE ALL need those sometimes !

pedalhound-- ur life sounds super busy and yes this group has been very motivating and CHATTY hahah i love it !

kristen -- hahaha ! You sound like i was when i had a little itty bitty baby ! hahahah ! GOOD FOR YOU FOR Walking off the food though ! thats awesome ! i am serious ! THAT SHOW makes you want to get up and workout for sure !

Em- glad you got on the train !!!! :)And way to go on your loss ! thats awesome !

primal B- WAY TO GO on the 4 lbs :) we hit the same mark this past week !

ok so last night we had tacos full of VEGGIES :) .... and the three shells were only 150 calories ! not bad at all ! its nice when you can indulge in something YUMMy but also very healthy tooo !

Waiting for baby to go down fora nap so i can workout !
    be back laterz
    so glad the internet is back !
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning sixers!!

I made my goals yesterday! But I did learn one valuable lesson (of which I will probably have to re-learn at some point knowing me! :wink: ) I logged all my food and learned that I shouldn't eat Mexican and pizza in the same day. I was 1400 cals over! But that was one day, and that wasn't one of my goals yesterday. Today is a new day. Today I will log everything, drink 9 cups of water, and eat fewer calories than yesterday.

The trim pieces are done!! The living room floor is complete!!! DH has to get new nonskid feet to put under the couch & love seat before we can put the living room back together. He's supposed to do that after work today, but I just got a message from him that he's going to look at an HDTV he found on Craigslist first. He's looking for one for our bedroom. I'm hoping to be able to have my treadmill back up and running tonight before bed.

Sorry I don't have time right now for personals. I got a couple free minutes here at work & thought I'd pop in! Happy Wednesday! :flowerforyou:
  • emmie110
    emmie110 Posts: 176
    Options
    Cathy(chipper).........................SW 241 lbs / GW 235 lbs / CW 241.2 lbs / PROGRESS +.2 lbs
    AmyLou (amylou24)................SW 146.8 lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 145.8 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Alison (ali258)..........................SW 225.8 lbs / GW 219 lbs / CW 227.8 lbs / PROGRESS +2 lbs
    moonq8.....................................SW 200.6 lbs / GW 190 lbs/ CW 200.6 lbs/ PROGRESS 0
    Amy S (amyls8710)................SW 271 lbs / GW 259 lbs / CW 267 lbs / PROGRESS - 4.0 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee)....................SW 185.0 lbs/ GW 179.0 lbs/ CW 184.0 lbs/ PROGRESS - 1 lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising).......SW 154 lbs / GW 150 lbs / CW 155.8 lbs / PROGRESS +1.8 lbs
    B (its_B).....................................SW 210.0 lbs/ GW 200.0lbs/ CW 210.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- 0 lbs
    Tammara (drtamm)................SW 198.0lbs / GW 192 lbs / CW 200.0 lbs / PROGRESS +2.0 lbs
    Nicole(nicolee516).................SW 168.4 lbs/GW 165 lbs/ CW 167.4 lbs / PROGRESS - 1 lb
    Amy (amypyr)............................SW 158.7 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 157.8 lbs / PROGRESS -0.9 lbs
    Kelly(redneckwoman)............SW 152.0 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 150.0 lbs / PROGRESS -2.0 lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit)............................SW 146lbs / GW 136 lbs / CW 148 lbs / PROGRESS + 2
    izzypup.......................................SW 187 lbs / GW 180 lbs / CW 187 lbs / PROGRESS 0 lbs
    Verda (vhuber)..........................SW 148.0 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 148.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Em (greenerme) ......................SW 160.0 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 157.6 lbs / PROGRESS -2.4 lbs
    primalB.....................................SW 137 / GW 128 / CW 133 / PROGRESS -4 lbs
    Lorna (iftcheiaf).......................SW 142.4 lbs / GW 137.4 lbs / CW 141.4 lbs / PROGRESS - 1 lb
    Emmie (emmie110)...............SW 218.4 lbs/ GW 209 lbs / CW 218.6 lbs / PROGRESS +0.2 lbs
    Pam (PamH555).....................SW 203.5lbs / GW 193.5 lbs / CW 201.5 lbs / PROGRESS -2.0 lbs

Amy (pdxmomof2)...................SW 201 lbs/ GW 190lbs/ CW201 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Melanie (Melanieann48111)..SW 153 lbs/ GW 146lbs/ CW 153 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- lbs
    2bskinnyagain1978................SW 186 lbs/ GW xxx lbs / CW 186 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lbs

I noticed Pam checked in on the wk 1 board yesterday - so I updated her on the list.
  • emmie110
    Options
    I started logging my food again yesterday. It's been a long time since I did that and I like the changes they made to the Food Log. Makes things a little easier. I skipped lunch yesterday since I was pretty full from breakfast and snack. Made a taco salad for dinner, but then I found myself hungry again at 9pm and had a bowl of cereal. I really need to get most of my calories in earlier so I'm not hungry later. So, I ate my oatmeal earlier this morning - that should help. It's raining again here. Someone needs to remind mother nature that this is the desert and we don't do rain!! It makes me feel gloomy.

Cathy - I agree with you. It is so hard to motivated anyway - if you feel like working out on your rest day, then go for it. Hope your DH is feeling better soon.

Kristin - Great weight loss this week and great job on getting up and working off those extra calories!! Wow - an hour and a half. Maybe I need to start reading Twilight - I have it here but just haven't started it.

Em - Great weight loss this week. Don't beat yourself up about gaining some back. We've all been there and I didn't stop at just 20 pounds like you did. It's great you got your motivation back.

Pam - Great weight loss this week! Is your DH feeling better?

Lorna, PrimalB, AmyLou, Amy S, Nicole, Amy, Kel - Great weight loss this week!! Wow we have a lot of Amy's!

Alison, Lauryn, Cathy, Tamm, Tiff, oh and me - Hang in there!! We'll get our little gains off by next week I'm sure.

Now - I'm heading to the treadmill. Have a great day everyone!!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    PrimalB...NICE loss!!!

Emmie...good job on logging again! And have fun on the treadmill!

Amypyr...good job on yesterdays goals!

Cathy...say hello to Shanell! I hope she is well!

Just had some yummy Chicken fajita fillings for lunch and now getting back to work! Have a good afternoon!
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    WOAHHH SO MANY POSTS!!! YAY! this is great!!

So I guess I will do me, then personals! haha I finally have time! I have a couple hour break in between classes, although i need to go do a hw assignment before 5 haha.

SO I did decide to go to the gym last night, my Bf and i got into a bit of an argument so I decided that I would rather take my anger out on a tred mill then out on him. So I went to the gym, did 10 minutes on the cross country ski machine, burned 80 calories. Then decided to do the tred mill, I hadnt been planning on doing my c25k last night because it was suppose to be a day of rest, so I got on the tred mill and started walking, well that wasnt enough for me, so 7 or so minutes in I put on my podcast and did C25K instead. So 25 + minutes later making for a total of 34 minutes work out, I did 2.5 miles, and felt a LOT better. I repeat, I DID 2.5 MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAHOOOO It really wont be long before I can run that 1.5 miles in under 12 minutes for the coast guard! So then I played some basketball/volleyball with my family for like 35 minutes, then my brother and i decided we would go into the pool just to cool off, well we got into water basketball and went all out! I mean tackling, dunking, FULLY competitive for like 15 minutes before they closed and we had to get out. So I came home, and was passed out by 11:30... haha. I was TIRED.

So this morning, got up, took a NICE long shower, ate a pear, went to class, stopped at Mr. Pita got a new kind of pita for me called the Hawaiian chicken. It was taste, so came home and decided to update my food stuff, and the hawaiian pita wasnt in the food bank!!! EEK so I got to enter it myself! wahoo! So i have officially contributed to MFP!!! I am thinking I will go run again today, do C25k, I know that we arent suppose to run like this everyday because we could hurt our knees, pull a muscle, or get shin splints... but last night was cheating (oh i burned over 250 cals too!) So I will do it here in a little bit, then rest tomorrow and then do it friday after zumba again.

So ya!
    how is everyone else!!
    B (doing personals next!)
  • its_B
    Options
    WAHOOO! SO I cant do all the personals since I logged in yesterday or I am going to be here forever, but I will certainly try and do as many as I possibly can!

Kristin - yay chicken faitas! Isnt Twilight AWESOME!?

Emmie- yay for getting back into logging your food!

Amypyr- YAY ON MEETING YOUR GOALS, YAY FOR THE FLOOR BEING DONE, YAY THAT YOU CAN WORKOUT IN UR ROOM AGAIN!!! YAY!!!!

Amy S - HEY!!! sorry I been AWALL last 24 hours or so, but yay for your internetz being back up, have you done your C25K yet today!?!? I DEFFFFFF Need some friend time soon, I think ppl are beginning to think I have become a shut in haha. Im usual a pretty active girl with my friends, haha. So I need to make time for them VERY soon, problem is that I am SOOOO incredible busy... I am hoping I can make it out to see all of mah friends on Thursday though.

Lula- CONGRATS on the 1lbs LOSS! that is awesome! YOU SOOOO DESERVE IT!!!

Em- YAY for being 160! that is my goal weight period! that is awesome!

Tamm- sure its from TOM! Ignore it! Drink water, and keep doing what you are doing girlie!!!

Cathy - how did the gym go? and I hope ur DH feels better!! !

K well I hope I got everyone, and if I didnt you are TOTALLY in my heart and mind! So I think I am going to take a quick nap, wait for my brother to come home, then go to the gym with him... Then go to class @ 6... so hope everyone has a good day I will def. Try to check in before I hit the sack tonight.

B
  • amyls8710
    Options
    amy (pyr) HOORAY for the floor being done ! you will be back into the exercise groove before you know it

Emmie-- Thanks for updating the list.... and you sound like me when it rains here in the bahamas... im like HELLO ?!?!? im not used to this weather people hahaha ! hope it clears up soon !

Kristin-- yummy lunch ! i had a lean cuisine hahah ! and a cucumber and tomato salad !

B- Way to go on taking your frustrations out on the gym ! much healthier ! and woohoo for doing your c25K .... I did the Firm yesterday ! pumped up and DID all the repetitions in that ! SO I FEEL GREAT ! today is supposed to be my c25k day 2.... but when i asked the doc... he said... i shouldnt be jogging that much because i have a bad knee from an injury in high school in P.E.... and esp. after my c-section added on top of that ! So he said stick to walking ! or FAST walking .... SOOO thats why i broke out the FIRM workouts ! and I will be doing leslie sansone dvds on my WALKING days... as well as sometimes taking the podcast out for a VERY brisk high intensity WALK! but WAY TO GO ! I woulda been tired after yesterday too ! hahahah ! will come back to read your personals ;)!

xoxox
    I love being healthy and getting in lotsa exercise !
    Tonight is pizza and a movie night with my bestest girl friends ! So i ate VERY healthy today ... and im going to eat a garden salad with THREE count em THREE slices... THATS IT .... nothing more .... nothing less... and I managed to log in everything and ILL STILL be under calories ! we get pizza chocked full of veggies, and no meat on top ! and we are gonna watch a chick flick after wyatt (my son) goes to sleep !!!! my hubby is going to one of our friends house to help with their kids while their momma is here ! :) and to hang out with his best friend (the dad) ! if that made any sense at all hahahahah !

Goin to play on the WII FIT ! while i wait for the baby to wake up from his nap !
  • its_B
    Options
    Oh so update, not going to the gym today, today is officially a rest day... Going to nap so i can stay awake for class tonight, then tomorrow will be day 3 of week 1 of C25K... then i would have to decided if i want to make sat. day 1 of week 2 or do a fourth week 1 just at a higher intensity...

Anyways I am off, and Amy S. Have fun at your girls night! I will def. be back for personals 2night!
    B
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I am new to this thread and trying to keep up with everyone. Wow, you gals are soooo busy. Kudos!!!!

Kistinbee- Thanks for doing the list. You are really good at being motivational. I always feel better after being on here.

Amy- Do you make your own pizza/crust? Pizza is one of my biggest weaknesses. My favorite pizza---- Large!

Anyway, thanks everyone for sharing.
    Sandy
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    evening all..

what a lazy day. glad i got the workout in. DH now lives in the bathroom and bed. sometimes he will make it to the couch. he tried to eat dinner. sure hopes he doesn't pass this on to me. i haven't been sick, sick since i quit smoking. i have had not feeling good days, but, not down right sick. neither has he. we quit together.

i want to eat out of bordom. keeping my hands busy so i don't use them to put things in my mouth. when i have these craving, just having a diet soda really helps. i cut my soda intake from many cans a day to one glass a day. these are the nights i wish bedtime would come sooner.

well, think i will surf around the internet

later
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    LOL. Thanks for the support ladies! I'm so glad we have so many post to read. I love hearing about everyones life. LETS Keep the posting up YAY sixers!!! I did realize that I have not lost ONE LB since I started birth control in JULY/Aug. I know I want my hormones to be in control and having PCOS can be complicated BUT My main goal is removing the weight. So, I'm gonna give it two more months and if Im not satisfied with the results, I will consult another doctor about other treatments (I'm taking a diuretic, Birth Control and using Expensive Facial cream for hair growth) all because my body wants to make to much testosterone! GEE WIZZZ. LOL. Bottom line, I'm hanging in there. Its always been hard to remove weight but at least I was getting it off. RESULTS are bond to come as long as I keep moving!!!

Yesterday I tried water aerobics, and its not for old ladies anymore, I felt silly doing it and thought to myself.. I should have done the elliptical BUT when I got out the pool I felt sore, I mean the same day and today I'm resting bc my body is aching. I guess the water resistance was making my body WORK! SO this will be on my weekly class schedule until I move. YAY!!!

Tiff- Good luck with your test! :) You can do it!!!

All other SIXERS- I love your motivation and thanks for always listening and supporting me!

Take care,
    Tamm
  • emmie110
    Options
    Sandy - You just reminded me of the yummy pizza I used to make. I used to buy Trader Joe's whole wheat pizza dough. I added a little olive oil to the top, mozzarella, ham or salami, pear slices and arugula. So good darn it - now I'm bummed that I'm on no carbs. Carbs are evil - carbs are evil. :laugh: But I'm doing well on my almost no carbs and with logging - not to mention, I'm already feeling better.

Doing good on the exercise thing too - I had a few minutes earlier so walked for 10 min on the treadmill, then I did a workout DVD. Planning to hop back on treadmill sometime tonight.
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Emmie- Great Job! You are succeeding all around! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhiannon- We understand! You are missed but your priorities are in line, not to mention, you did become a RUNNER since youve been away! :)

Lauryn- Missing you! How are ya?

Kel- What day are you on now?

Cathy- Glad you had a wonderful workout! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of you ladies, new or not so new we are WORKING towards our goals!

Ttyl,
    Tamm

P.S. We are going to have to all change are names to Amy #1 or #30 lol... The AMY's are taking OVER!!!
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Shred report here Day 10 level 2 = 20 days of shredding. Well tomarrow I start level 3!! I looked it over this afternoon and boy it's going to be tough. So please wish me luck. I wish I had more time for personals or even time to read all the new post but I must run.

Love ya all
    Kel:heart:

P.S. Cathy I hope your hubby gets better soon. And of course that you don't catch it.:flowerforyou:
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You ladies are busy BUSY! Hey Rhiannon! Nice hearing from you. I know your kids love having you around :-) Keep checking in when you can!

I'm studying for the test tomorrow but just wanted to say hey!!! I'm on day 5 of logging my food and exercise. and thanks for the encouragement with my rude and crazy classmate. she definitely did NOT show up last night :explode: and me and the other girl worked til 7 am so I'm pretty darn exhausted. Either way God is in control and will have to work it out for me! (after my test Friday... so don't be mad if I'm MIA I HAVE to focus and do a study marathon, :-) ttys!
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    so BIG news ladies!!!!! I GOT A JOB!!!! It's a fellowship actually. It's a really good opportunity and i am SOOOO excited about it!!! I will start July 1st, so sometime in June probably i'll be moving to South Dakota. :smile:

Sorry i don't have time for more. its been an exciting but exhausting day so I am off to bed soon!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    amylou - AWESOME on the job. Sigh of relief. South Dakota huh? Lots of skiing?

tiff - do great on your test!

Kel - Amazing on the Shred. You can do this new challenge today!

Tamm - I've always wondered about water aerobics. Thanks for posting. I might have to give it a try.

Cathy - Sorry about the hubby. Tell him he can only blow you kisses. Great job on getting to the gym despite having a sicky at home.

kistinbee, izzypup - HI :)

B - It's so cool you are doing C25K. I started it a few weeks ago. Just a warning. Running can become very addictive.

amyls8710 - hope you have a great time with your friends

emmie110 - Good job on the logging calories. It's always a adjustment when we eat. You'll get into the swing of things.

amypyr - glad to hear things are coming along

For all those I missed, sorry :(

Work, work, work for me until volunteering at son's library class. Then a quick jump into the gym before picking them up from school. Then go, go, go for the evening. Both hubby and kids are going to be gone all weekend. I LOVE my family, but am truly looking forward to some down time. Have a "no hubby/no kid" night planned on Friday with some girlfriends. Shooting pool, drinking a beer, and going to a movie that isn't animated. Woohoo.

Have a great one ladies!
  • amyls8710
    Options
    B- hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday ..... i took one as well.... i think true strength starts knowing when to rest and when to push yourself harder ! good luck with day 3 of the c25k ..... and i think you should do a higher intensity day 4 : ) and start fresh with week 2 on monday !

Sandy-- lol .... i usually when its me and my husband make the pillsbury crusts that you can calorie easy ...... but we just ordered a pizza from out..... i just limit my number of pieces and ate a spinach salad with it ! I think things take steps.... so i said if i go from eating lots of pieces to just a limited amount like 2 or 3 slices (theseare small pieces that they cut them into) they equal maybe 1 sbarros piece of pizza if you put the three together ! and it was full of veggies !!! haha maybe next time u eat pizza try a MEDIUM hahah ! and then go to a small..... and then to half a small ! :) !!!!! it takes time

Cathy-- thats great that you quit together ! i wish my hubby would quit smoking ...... sorry hubby is still so sick and being stuck at home is a pain...... how did you do before bed ???

Tamm-- awww as it was said a few days ago.... our bodies are strange and mysterious and COMPLICATED things haha..hang in there.... but i agree that if you dont get the results you want soon then def..go to the doctor !!!!

Kel--- GOOD lUck girl on level three of the shred ! you can do it ! just listen to your body! i do another one of my firm workouts today...... im excited !

Gonabfit-- good luck for the study marathon......

amylou-- thats awesome .... CONGRATS !

lorna--- some mommy time sounds awesome !! ENJOY !

Today is my firm day 2 ..... im walking in between the firm days ....... and doing the wii fit ..... as much as possible.... !!!!! My goal for this week is to get my water in daily ....... be under calories every day as last week........ get my three firm workouts in....... and walk at least three times.... and do the wii every day for at least 10 minutes.... !!!!!

Hoping to see big results again ! but i also understand sometimes when your losing you start to gain muscle... so whatever the scale says ! im happy with !
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning....

amylou....CONGRATS.....yea for new adventures.
    tamm....i wish i had access to a pool to try. i hear they are great for joint pain sufferers.
    lulabelle....ssshhhh quite down time weekend.
    kel....go shredder. i did the second one just for the day, cause i wanted something quick and my tummy still hurts.
    tiff.....you'll ace that test no problem.
    everyone else.....you are all doing such a good job. sounds like everyones is doing their very best at getting in exercise when a chance shows, and logging. just handling lifes stresses. we can do this....

DH still sick. i think he needs diapers. he carries a towel with him, he ate ALL my sugar free jello and pudding. so i now have to go get more and the washer is already running. change sheets today and clean bathrooms and spray lots of lysol everywhere. i don't want it.

i think today i will do a WATP 3 mile tape at home, shower dress and head to the store. he can't kept anything in. no lulabelle he can't even blow me kisses. i don't want his germs LOL.

washer just stopped. better get it in the dryer and start another.

later