Zombie Apocolypse & Walmart

Replies

• DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    The number one on my list of inspirations. Zombies are coming. I'm not ****ing kidding either you should see all the training I've done. Not prep, prep is ****ing pointless. Training.
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Haha. <3 it! needed a laugh today!
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Thanks for the reminder as to why I don't shop at Wal-Mart! I always felt like I was going through the bar scene from Star Wars when I walked through there...
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the only reason i go to walmart if for the people watching. i love this post. thanks i needed a good laugh today.
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    This is perfect. :laugh:
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    If we really had to worry about a "zombie apocolypse [sic]," this post would be both funny and relevant.

By the way, where were all these zombie fans six or seven years ago when I started amassing my gigantic DVD collection consisting mostly of '70s and '80s Italian-made zombie flicks? Everybody thought I was an idiot (OK, maybe it was just my ex-wife who thought that). Turns out I was way ahead of the trend. :laugh:
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,719 Member
    Awesome thread. Thanks for the laugh and enlightenment! I love you! :smooched:
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Hahaha...No zombie bait here! And just to be sure, I'm training for my first zombie run this March. That's right...gonna' spend my spring break making sure I'm better, stronger, and faster than the zombies. And if I find out I'm not, then I'm moving closer to my friendly neighborhood Wal-mart!
  • Our Walmart has Subway also. But most of the chum in our Walmart is wearing their pajamas or pants arount their knees. So I'm thinking I can still outrun them because they will tripping over their houseshoes or pants around their ankles/cankles
    Do you know that at-a-glance, your screen name looks like "STDplus5?"
  • Both mine and my husband initials are the same and we have 5 kids, hence the name. Yes my oldest son pointed it out. Definetly no STD's here but thanks for noticing.
  • That was amazing, thank you for that!:flowerforyou:
  • Everyone knows that the nice guy who helps the little old lady run from the zombies lives til the end of the zombie movie, outliving the jerks and the sluts. So in the end, there will be nice guy, old people who need help, and some virginal hot chick.

The slut dies and the virgin lives??? That is sooooo not right.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    *starts pulling battery cables on Walmart Hoveround shopping-carts*

:devil:
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    I am quite obsessed with zombies right now, been watching a lot of The Walking Dead and various zombie related movies.. and Walmart just got me thinking what an awesome place to hold out in. LOL. after killing all the zombies of course.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Thank you!

My thoughts exactly!!
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Actually, the Wal-Marters might just be on to something. They smell, sound, and move so much like zombies already, that actual zombies might just be fooled into passing them right by in favor of something that seems more "human".
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Is it bad that I fear being one of the people with cankles more than I do the idea of 'zombies'?

Yeah. Cankles are much scarier than zombies. I'll survive the zombies. I wouldn't survive cankles ... or needing a hover round.
  • Alissakae
    Alissakae Posts: 317 Member
    This whole thing has been my best laugh of the day. Thanks!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    If we really had to worry about a "zombie apocolypse [sic]," this post would be both funny and relevant.

By the way, where were all these zombie fans six or seven years ago when I started amassing my gigantic DVD collection consisting mostly of '70s and '80s Italian-made zombie flicks? Everybody thought I was an idiot (OK, maybe it was just my ex-wife who thought that). Turns out I was way ahead of the trend. :laugh:

Too funny. I know how you feel. I'm sad that everyone has turned their backs on my beloved vampires.

Vampires > Zombies :smokin:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: