Zombie Apocolypse & Walmart

Options
1235»

Replies

• MCproptart
    MCproptart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Take up running, because "Zombies hate fast food".
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Do you think a fat zombie would be slower than a skinny zombie? Because if so Walmart isn't the place to be worried about, it's the health food stores! Actually, following that thought-process, you'd want to hang out at Walmart in the zombie apocolypse because you'd have a better chance at fighting off the fat zombies. lol

bahahahaha!!
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Actually, the Wal-Marters might just be on to something. They smell, sound, and move so much like zombies already, that actual zombies might just be fooled into passing them right by in favor of something that seems more "human".

But, Zombies are looking for brains -- probably will be slim pickings at my local Wally World!
  • leadbyexample26
    Options
    Anytime I feel like giving up, a trip to Walmart is always motivational. I don't think I've ever seen someone with a handicap other than obesity(accompanied by or from other conditions) in the motorized carts...theres motivation for you!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Anytime I feel like giving up, a trip to Walmart is always motivational. I don't think I've ever seen someone with a handicap other than obesity(accompanied by or from other conditions) in the motorized carts...theres motivation for you!

Seriously though. I always think: You know, a couple of laps around this joint wouldn't hurt ya. But instead I just go about my business and remember that next time, I'll go to HEB.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    zombiegrass.jpg

That is awesome!
  • Cyndieann
    Cyndieann Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    ROFL :laugh: Awesome thread! I agree, fat zombies easier to kill.