Not so new...just looking for new friends.

Options

Replies

• barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here and the support of others trying to get in shape would be great. Anyone can add me as a friend.
  • Keeda
    Keeda Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love supporting people and am always willing to receive some help/support:smile:
  • ageliha
    ageliha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, just sent almost the same message to the site. My friends who need this have become fair weather friends, only logging in when they are doing great. I am in this for the long haul. Have lost 26 pounds logging in every day, good or not so good, and still have about 100 to go. So figure I will be here until October of 2013 working on changing my lifestyle and needing all the support I can get. This is a great tool for accountability and encouragement as wells education. I have made a commitment to spend this year changing my life and using this app as one of my tools. If you would like to add me as a friend, I could use the support too. All the best to you.
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for support and are a daily logger you can feel free to add me. I have been logging daily since July.
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I log daily.
  • jonkers2012
    jonkers2012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've logged on for over 75 days in a row, have an open diary and respond well to people who give and take support... :)
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Add me:)
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    add me if you want..thanks
  • NicoleCounselor
    Options
    Hello, I'm not new to MPF but due to technology challenges I was unable to log in. But I'm back and love motivating others in their journey of wellness, so feel free to add me as a friend.
  • sweetsungirl
    Options
    Add me at your own risk *recommending you read my profile first* I do bite & not kid-friendly ;)
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I might not comment on everything every day, but I keep int ouch with my friends...and I'm tired of having several people on my FL who never comment on anything or support anyone else.
  • MagicWhispers
    Options
    feel free to add me.. the more the merrier:) i have an open diary to friends, and log daily (cept when i had the stomach flu).
  • moounir
    moounir Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am a good support. I hope you could support me too. You can add me
  • scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You all are free to add me as well, just really got back active over the past month or so, I am keeping an open diary and its nice to wake up to other active members, instead of "so & so hasnt logged in for x amount of weeks" lol
  • sabrakay1
    sabrakay1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Christinesyear
    Christinesyear Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I've been on here about a year and have noticed alot of my "friends" are much less active. It has made me lose interest and really need to get back on track. I would love more supportive, active friends and I will certainly do the same.

Wow, I was just thinking the same thing! Let's do this together!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i added you
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    FR sent. I'm on here every day.
  • vcp214
    vcp214 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request.

I'm in the same situation, a lot of people I started with on MFP haven't been on in a while.
  • Susanthecatwhisperer
    Options
    anyone can add me. :)
    I've been a little quiet since Sandy hit our area. But once the trees are cleared out of my parent's yard, I hope to be in full swing again!