30 mins a day and 5lbs per month anyone interested :)

Options
1235»

Replies

• JennSchn
    JennSchn Posts: 65
    Options
    I just hit a new low weight! 184.4 I haven't seen that weight since I've been married and that'll be 20 years this year.

It started coming off pretty slowly but has picked up some in the last month or two. I've also picked up the exercises too. I'll probably change the routine up a bit to keep from burning out on the same thing.

I guess there's hope after all. :happy:

The BMI tool on MFP draws the line between HEALTHY and OVERWEIGHT at 184.4 for me. So I guess I'll just keep trying to head down to the goal I set of 175.
  • JennSchn
    JennSchn Posts: 65
    Options
    Super!!! Way to go!!! I hope I will get there one day.
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    Hello folks - just checking in...SW:203.5 CW:197.8..finally the scale moved.:love: But TOM has come into my life and it is kicking my but- it's really hard for me - I missed the gym yesterday and told myself that I CAN'T do that tonight. It's just hard..but I am going....I AM GOING!! :laugh:

Have been going to Spin classes and that is fun and I able to keep up so that is a big plus. I enjoy it - now I just have to get on the list fast enough because the classes fill up so fast. :grumble:

Well hope everyone is having a good week and keeping up the hard work :flowerforyou:
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Hello folks - just checking in...SW:203.5 CW:197.8..finally the scale moved.:love:

Breaking the 200 barrier is huge! Congratulations, way to go. Doesn't that feel good.
  • 33KIKI
    Options
    Hello everyone- Well I got over tom just in time for a flu...agghhh...I haven't been able to hit the gym - too sick but I WANT TO GO SO BAD!! I am supposed to meet with the trainer on Saturday and so last day I went was Monday - ewwh- he is going to kick my butt.

Anyhoo - weigh in at 198 even so I went up a lil but I really haven't been eating right if i am eating at all. Colds totally change your appetiate. ( I totally spelled that wrong)

So I wish everyone good luck on there weight goals- Keep up the hard work.

I hope to be back in gear by next week.
  • deckerp
    Options
    You stayed under 200 so that's cool Chesire. You'll be primed to go when you hit the gym.

I've been keeping at the exercise and doing better on my food intake. I've hit a new low of 183.4. I'm sure it'll float up and down a bit but it's still headed mostly down.

It makes you feel good when you're making progress.

I looked at my weight records and found I'm 5 lbs under my weight from 4 weeks ago which was also 5 lbs under my weight from 4 weeks before that. I was thinking it was coming down at about 2 lbs per month but it looks like things picked up a bit for me.
  • 33KIKI
    Options
    Is Wednesday are check in day? I forgot :sick: Anyhoo well after a virial cold, laryingitis and pink eye I finally am back up an moving. CW : 198 so I guess that is a plus - I plan on hitting the gym again today after a 8-day hiatis:smooched: But not too crazy cause I don't want to get ill again.

Anyhoo HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!! :drinker:
  • deckerp
    Options
    I'm back to 186.0 even. I was down to 183.4 but that was a temporary low I guess. I'll get back there.

I had a dinner out with my manager and some co-workers. I figured with all the appetizers and the main course it all added up to about 2400 calories for me. The whole day was 3500 or more.

The funny thing is I was down 0.4 the next morning. I think water must play a role there.

Happy St. Patrick's day to everyone. We're going to a hockey game tonight. The kids will have a good time I'm sure.
  • 33KIKI
    Options
    Are folks still posting?:bigsmile:

Okay well it was Wednesday yesterday. CW: 196.7- so down and back at the gym but I got TOM and have been snacking alot more than usual. :blushing:

I am training for my Avon Breast Cancer Walk in July . If anyone wants to help by donating I would really appreciate it.

Check out the site $1.00, $5.00 anything you can afford: http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/Kristy.Conama

Thanks and keep dropping the weight away :flowerforyou:
  • deckerp
    Options
    It looks like it's just the two of us. I'm at 185.8 today. I had a couple big days of the past week or so. It seems like weight can go on a pound or two at a time but only goes down a little at a time. It's like the price of gas.

I'm still doing my elliptical each day. I do 45 minutes in the morning and 45 minutes in the evening while I watch TV. Sometimes I skip one or the other but I do two a day 5 or 6 times a week.

My problem is trying to stay under my calories. I'd hate to be a small woman with a really low calorie target. Being a 6 foot tall man gives me an advantage there.

I have a target date of May 1 to lose some more weight. We're going to Disney World. That's where we went on our honeymoon 20 years ago. Even if I don't lose any more weight I'll weigh about the same as I did then. I'd sure like to be a bit under though.

Keep at it folks and check back in to let us know how it's going.