Ok who had some Halloween Candy LOL

Options
1235»

Replies

• pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I had 1 pack of fun size skittles.

Happy that I managed to stay away from all the candy in the office!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I had a bite size twix, 50 calories, that's it :)
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    You bet I had Halloween candy! (mini milky way and a mini 3 musketeers). I also had a butter rum cupcake.

But, truth be told - I eat candy pretty much every day.
  • greeneyedKat
    Options
    Not even one little piece of candy here! I had a 1/4 cup of pistachios instead :)
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I had put in my diary that I'd have 2 minis but ended up only eating 1 Reese pieces Mini :) Whoop go me lol..
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Last night I had.... 3 mini kitkats, a packet of skittles and a little pack of chocolate things. I didn't log yesterday but I'm fine.

My kids got ((((((((((12 pounds)))))))))) of candy. That was just in 1.5 neighborhoods. They cleaned house.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I've been eating it like it's out of style! The worst part is that our township changed Trick or Treating until Saturday so now I have 3 more days of having this stuff in my house taunting me! We don't have kids, so at least once it is handed out I don't have to worry about having more in the house.
  • Ivy_leaves
    Ivy_leaves Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend bought the candy (I knew no kids were coming because we live in a private apartment but he wanted to be prepared in case) and he didn't get anything I like. So I had a piece of bubble gum.
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Still eating!!