For The Men

Options
Okay guys I have a question.

What kind of woman do you prefer as far as body type goes? Do you prefer a stick skinny woman, athletic build, meat on the bones, chubby, fat, etc. I am just curious.

TIA

Replies

• hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i like the feminine types. i'm not a fan of muscular ladies, nor too much fat. a good hip to waist ratio would be great
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I like this type
    http://bikini-blog.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-post.html
    Do you think she does any weight training?
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    I like this type

Her body was my twin before I had a kid. :( *sad face*
    She doesn't look like she weight trains.
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    1000 guys = 1000 different variations

/thread
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options

What kind of woman do you prefer as far as body type goes? Do you prefer a stick skinny woman, athletic build, meat on the bones, chubby, fat, etc. I am just curious.

TIA

To each his own, but I like some meat on the bone! </poor rhyming> :blushing:
    When I was much younger, I used to tell my friends "I'd take a size 12 over a size 2 any day of the week" but now my preferences are much less of a hardline because you can find so much beauty available at all dress sizes. :wink: Nevertheless, I still much prefer 'soft curves' :love: to 'sharp angles', so ribs-n-collarbones are still a no-go for me :noway:
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I like this type

this one is fantastic
  • needernt
    Options
    I like this type

Were you that fantastic?
    Well it is hard to say women did weight training or not. but she has firm calves looks as if weight trained
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Im a fan of skinny, petite gals.
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    Big butt and a smile.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Big butt and a smile.

"Never trust a..." </BBD>
  • frogz21
    Options
    I like this type

Were you that fantastic?
    Well it is hard to say women did weight training or not. but she has firm calves looks as if weight trained

No not as fantastic as her, but pretty dang close to it.
  • needernt
    Options
    I like this type

Were you that fantastic?

No not as fantastic as her, but pretty dang close to it.
    I wish I could see you photo pre and post pregnancy.
    I am still doubtfuul whether these girls do any weight training or not.
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    Big butt and a smile.

"Never trust a..." </BBD>

I was gonna say............."that girl is poison"............but said, naa.............until you came with it..............so here it is" THAT GIRL IS POISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options

TIA

A woman that carries herself well, no matter if she is skinny or overweight...
  • JakeFlick
    Options
    when i met my wife she was a size zero....ya she was hott!!!! Now after 3 kids she is a size 6. She is all down on herself and doesnt believe me when i tell her that she looks better than ever. The truth is...i dont want her to get back down to a zero.....she looks great with a little meat on her bones!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

Firm calves and thighs (well-defined and muscular) run in my family. I'm a runner, but I can't blame running for mine. Even my out-of-shape mom who may never have broken a sweat in her life has nice, shapely legs. Our arms are pretty wimpy, though. The model may or may not do some weight training, but if she does, it's nothing hard-core by the looks of her body. She is quite soft and curvy (I'm not saying that's bad at all, though, either way! Just adding input to the discussion.) :flowerforyou:
  • needernt
    Options

Firm calves and thighs (well-defined and muscular) run in my family. I'm a runner, but I can't blame running for mine. Even my out-of-shape mom who may never have broken a sweat in her life has nice, shapely legs. Our arms are pretty wimpy, though. The model may or may not do some weight training, but if she does, it's nothing hard-core by the looks of her body. She is quite soft and curvy (I'm not saying that's bad at all, though, either way! Just adding input to the discussion.) :flowerforyou:
    You know it is about fat layer under the skin which makes it difficult for women to judge whether they do weights or not.
    But abs are something you cannot hide it. in some photoes you see deffenition in belly .
    for calves you might be right . women have big shapely calves naturally.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

You know it is about fat layer under the skin which makes it difficult for women to judge whether they do weights or not.
    But abs are something you cannot hide it. in some photoes you see deffenition in belly .
    for calves you might be right . women have big shapely calves naturally.

I went back and looked again. I'm going to have to disagree with you on the abs part. I have far more definition and contour in my abs than that model does - and that I DID get from long-distance running. There is nothing about her abs that screams weight training to me. I just think she's a lovely, fit woman who looks healthy and curvy. She could have gotten that figure/definition from any kind of dance, aerobics, yoga, pilates, whatever. Maybe weight training, too, but it doesn't necessarily look like it...
  • frogz21
    Options
    when i met my wife she was a size zero....ya she was hott!!!! Now after 3 kids she is a size 6. She is all down on herself and doesnt believe me when i tell her that she looks better than ever. The truth is...i dont want her to get back down to a zero.....she looks great with a little meat on her bones!

It's hard to accept our new body after having children. It's great you love her for who she is and not what she is.