For The Men

Options

Replies

• RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Hard to answer, varies on each person I am attracted to, I find the person attractive more than their looks as have been attracted to very thin, quite tall and curvaceous and short.

Overall would say curves, but as long as she is happy with them, if that makes sense.
  • JakeFlick
    Options
    It's hard to accept our new body after having children. It's great you love her for who she is and not what she is.
    [/quote]

what you said is true...however, I am also more sexually attracted to her now that she is more curvy
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Okay guys I have a question.

What kind of woman do you prefer as far as body type goes? Do you prefer a stick skinny woman, athletic build, meat on the bones, chubby, fat, etc. I am just curious.

TIA

Yes!
    Just depends on the personality!
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Well it is hard to say women did weight training or not. but she has firm calves looks as if weight trained

Firm calves and thighs (well-defined and muscular) run in my family. I'm a runner, but I can't blame running for mine. Even my out-of-shape mom who may never have broken a sweat in her life has nice, shapely legs. Our arms are pretty wimpy, though. The model may or may not do some weight training, but if she does, it's nothing hard-core by the looks of her body. She is quite soft and curvy (I'm not saying that's bad at all, though, either way! Just adding input to the discussion.) :flowerforyou:
    You know it is about fat layer under the skin which makes it difficult for women to judge whether they do weights or not.
    But abs are something you cannot hide it. in some photoes you see deffenition in belly .
    for calves you might be right . women have big shapely calves naturally.

I went back and looked again. I'm going to have to disagree with you on the abs part. I have far more definition and contour in my abs than that model does - and that I DID get from long-distance running. There is nothing about her abs that screams weight training to me. I just think she's a lovely, fit woman who looks healthy and curvy. She could have gotten that figure/definition from any kind of dance, aerobics, yoga, pilates, whatever. Maybe weight training, too, but it doesn't necessarily look like it...
    You mean you have abs only by running. no belly work out ?
    Do you think she does any sort of exercise at all?
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options

what you said is true...however, I am also more sexually attracted to her now that she is more curvy

From 0 to 6 is likely every mans dream come true.

zDq0u.gif

For living the dream.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    when i met my wife she was a size zero....ya she was hott!!!! Now after 3 kids she is a size 6. She is all down on herself and doesnt believe me when i tell her that she looks better than ever. The truth is...i dont want her to get back down to a zero.....she looks great with a little meat on her bones!

It's hard to accept our new body after having children. It's great you love her for who she is and not what she is.
    well I nptice many women after pregnancy showing up with a 6 pack by working out for a while. But I am not sure whether the body they got after that is the same as their body before that.
    Does any other changes happen to your body other than stomach?
    what changes should we expet in a woman body after delivery really?
    I mean Do you think the girl on the photo after pregnancy will never have such a body again?
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options

What kind of woman do you prefer as far as body type goes? Do you prefer a stick skinny woman, athletic build, meat on the bones, chubby, fat, etc. I am just curious.

TIA

See the latest BATMAN? Catwoman, s she ges on the BATBIKE. There we go
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I prefer a woman with curves and an awesome personality.
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    I prefer a woman with curves and an awesome personality.
    What he says.I' m not a fan of stick skinny, but personality is main thing.It don't matter how pretty someone is if they are a complete b****
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Athletic or skinny stick. Not anorexic skinny stick (no visible ribs please), but thin is good for me. I don't find curves attractive really. The small waist and massive *kitten* shape that seems to be all the rage at the minute is something I find ridiculous.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    1000 guys = 1000 different variations

/thread

No way. We are all EXACTLY alike. Not that it matters; we will continue to see these threads at least once a week.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I just like a woman who looks like she cares. I understand there are pj/period days but as long as she doesnt look like shes sticky, or if she sits behind a menu all day then I'm in.
  • Heavyd2g
    Heavyd2g Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Curves, bounce factor and butt cheeks that answer you back when you slap them, I'm happy !
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of all types, for me it depends on how they carry themselves and what comes out of their mouth (personality wise) I've seen sexy size 20s and there have been size 2s that I would'nt have given the time of day to once they started talking.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    This
    BethPhoenix.jpg
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    This
    BethPhoenix.jpg

That. I love a women who looks like she can whip my *kitten* haha.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    My bf likes athletic. As a leg man he likes meatier looking thighs, preferably with muscle tone, rather than just fat.

Tbh though he likes anything that's healthy and natural looking. I've seen him look at all sorts of girls, and say girls are hot who are really quite different to what I thought he liked. Could range from skinny (but healthy looking), to quite well muscled/solid to a little on the "fuller figured" side, (but not overweight)
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    This
    BethPhoenix.jpg

She could
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    This
    BethPhoenix.jpg

She could

In my dreams every night she wrestles me into submission.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options

TIA

See the latest BATMAN? Catwoman, s she ges on the BATBIKE. There we go

Writing that one handed...?